Jason Adderly's Boy, Howard

Louisiana Lou

Aug 29, 2003, 7:55:19 PM8/29/03
"You don't want to turn out like Jason Adderly's boy, do ya?" ~ Hank

Did you see that kid?
I think someone in this NG inquired about that character awhile back.

Here, they're showing the first episodes this week. Of course, tonight's
episode w/ Willie Nelson and Dennis Hopper is a classic.

L2
Buckley says 'hey'

R J Valentine

Aug 29, 2003, 10:03:43 PM8/29/03

}
} Did you see that kid?
} I think someone in this NG inquired about that character awhile back.

That'd be Clint <lock...@attbi.com> back around the 19th of July. Nice
catch.

--
R. J. Valentine <mailto:r...@smart.net>

Arlen Texas

Aug 30, 2003, 10:33:50 AM8/30/03
"Louisiana Lou" <Kju...@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<aGR3b.3$mG...@bignews5.bellsouth.net>...

> Of course, tonight's
> episode w/ Willie Nelson and Dennis Hopper is a classic.

Also the most SIMPSONS-esque episode of King of the Hill... I mean,
so many of the jokes in this episode are pop-culture jokes (all the
stuff with the various celebrities), "wacky" jokes (Luanne getting
tangled up in the braiding machine), fantasy sequences -- it's all
very interesting because there are so many jokes in this episode that
the show would never have done even a few episodes later, let alone
now.

When watching an early episode it's interesting to see how the
character designs have changed... Hank's face was simplified a little
bit in season 2 (fewer lines); Peggy and Luanne were both redesigned
to look progressively sexier (the DVD commentaries mention this about
Peggy, but it's also true of Luanne, who started out as a moderately
pretty, trashily-dressed teenager and is now more or less Trailer Park
Barbie). I guess Bobby and Dale haven't changed much in terms of
design.

My favorite line in the episode got cut, but is on the
deleted-scenes section of the DVD: Dale, after Bobby conks Willie
Nelson, was supposed to say "Bobby, hop in, I'll raise you as my own
in Mexico!"

KING OF THE HILL INFORMATION SITE:
http://www.geocities.com/arlen_texas

Locke2002

Aug 20, 2004, 11:37:36 PM8/20/04
Holy crap... Here I am searching on google for a picture of Jason Adderly
to use on MSN, and I find some people talking about me... seriously,
that's creepy. I used to be @attbi.com, but they sold us to comcast. I'm
Clint Stephens... Kind of hilarious too, hehe. (I just barely registered
this account to find out if it really was me.)

mmv...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2014, 5:49:32 PM11/6/14
Oh, hello.