no of episodes of Kindred?

ecriva

May 8, 2004, 3:04:08 AM5/8/04
Hi all, glad to have found this newsgroup but is anything actually discussed
about The Kindred, The Embraced? Just wondered cos I just downloaded this
newsgroup and there are no messages about the tv show. well here goes
anyway - anyone know how many episodes there were of the series and how many
seasons? And are they available on DVD from online stores? if so and if you
have bought them, please advise as to the best one (price and shipping to
overseas).
thanks!
Erica Brandon

lrulan

May 8, 2004, 6:33:30 AM5/8/04

"ecriva" <ecr...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

This newsgroup has kinda been dead for a while, but I do check in once in a
blue moon. I believe there were 8 or 9 episodes of KINDRED: THE EMBRACED
that were aired. The series is available on both dvd and vhs. You could
check amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Good luck.
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

First Fallen

May 8, 2004, 1:52:09 PM5/8/04

Yup, this newsgroup is pretty quiet, though I still check in every day :)

I'm always happy to discuss the show, as it was one of my favourites. The
whole series is collected into a DVD set, and includes the unaired episode
"Nightstalker".

Michael Williams

May 10, 2004, 5:13:33 PM5/10/04
There are eight episodes of K:tE, seven of which were aired before
cancellation (the best is the unaired episode, of course).

I bought them on videotape from White Wolf Publishing (the makers of the
RPG on which the show was very loosely based) a few years back. Up
until recently, they still listed the DVD on their site. Right now it
doesn't seem to be listed there, but I did find the DVD set on
Amazon.com for ~$16.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005Q4DS/qid=1084223432/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-4279500-3338552?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

see.my.s...@nowhere.com.invalid

Oct 30, 2007, 7:11:35 AM10/30/07
On Sat, 08 May 2004 17:52:09 GMT, "First Fallen" <no...@nope.com> spewed:
The SciFi airing a couple weeks ago included Nightstalker.
Unfortunately, it was only 7eps, so that means it cut another to do it :(
I haven't watched them all but got em on tape.
Is the last one a finale or just where they canceled it and leaves you in
limbo?

Jeez I wish they'd make it a big miniseries or limited series.
If you makes something this good open ended it seems to get stale, and I'd
rather see it end good than get campy.
For email response, or CC, please email see.my.sig.4.addr<.at.>bigfoot<.dot.>com.
Yeah, it's really a real address :)