JAG

Hal Bascom

Dec 28, 2007, 12:29:45 PM12/28/07
Anyone know about JAG reruns moving to the USA network next week?

Hal

Patty Winter

Dec 28, 2007, 7:16:36 PM12/28/07

In article <1oadj.26430$k27....@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,

Hal Bascom <Ha...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>Anyone know about JAG reruns moving to the USA network next week?

I doubt that anyone here would know any more than what's on USA's
website, but tell us what information you were looking for that
you couldn't find there, and we'll try to help.

Patty

Hal Bascom

Dec 31, 2007, 9:14:15 AM12/31/07

"Patty Winter" <pat...@wintertime.com> wrote in message

I mistyped. I saw an ad that said NCIS was moving to the USA network. JAG
is there already. Sorry about that.

Happy New year (tomorrow) everyone!

Hal

Patty Winter

Dec 31, 2007, 1:03:54 PM12/31/07

In article <KO6ej.58822$K27....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,

Hal Bascom <Ha...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"Patty Winter" <pat...@wintertime.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I doubt that anyone here would know any more than what's on USA's
>> website, but tell us what information you were looking for that
>> you couldn't find there, and we'll try to help.
>
>I mistyped. I saw an ad that said NCIS was moving to the USA network. JAG
>is there already. Sorry about that.

Ah, yeah, NCIS starts there this Wednesday. Don't worry--you aren't
the first person to confuse the two series. :-)

>Happy New year (tomorrow) everyone!

Ditto!

Patty

Hal Bascom

Jan 1, 2008, 8:32:55 AM1/1/08

"Patty Winter" <pat...@wintertime.com> wrote in message

When I had another ISP, I used to get the NCIS ng. The one I now have
(AT&T) doesn't carry it.

> >Happy New year (tomorrow) everyone!
>
> Ditto!
>

> Patty

Let's hope everyone had a safe one -- I know I did.

Hal