Re: A marriage the end of the series?

Anim8rFSK

Apr 24, 2009, 9:46:27 PM4/24/09
In article <gsstks$b8p$2...@news.albasani.net>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> Patrick McNamara <writer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >It seems the best sign the they're planning to end Chuck is his sister's
> >wedding. This seems to be common for the end of many shows. Magnum P.I.
> >ended with a wedding. Las Vegas ended with a failed wedding (although this
> >time Selleck's character wasn't in a uniform). JAG didn't end with a wedding
> >but did end with talk of marriage. I know there's been other series,
> >although I can't recall which ones right now.
>
> JAG was a fine series up until that final season. I hated, hated, hated,
> almost every single episode. By the time it went off the air, it was a
> relief. They all should have been embarrassed.

JAG sort of died when the Admiral left. I never knew why they did that?

--
Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

aemeijers

Apr 24, 2009, 10:24:52 PM4/24/09
Anim8rFSK wrote:
> In article <gsstks$b8p$2...@news.albasani.net>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Patrick McNamara <writer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> It seems the best sign the they're planning to end Chuck is his sister's
>>> wedding. This seems to be common for the end of many shows. Magnum P.I.
>>> ended with a wedding. Las Vegas ended with a failed wedding (although this
>>> time Selleck's character wasn't in a uniform). JAG didn't end with a wedding
>>> but did end with talk of marriage. I know there's been other series,
>>> although I can't recall which ones right now.
>> JAG was a fine series up until that final season. I hated, hated, hated,
>> almost every single episode. By the time it went off the air, it was a
>> relief. They all should have been embarrassed.
>
> JAG sort of died when the Admiral left. I never knew why they did that?

Lotsa series hang around one or more seasons too long. I believe we have
beat that horse to death several times on here before.

--
aem sends...

Darth Dionysus

Apr 26, 2009, 1:49:13 PM4/26/09
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in

> JAG sort of died when the Admiral left. I never knew why they did
> that?

Perhaps John M. Jackson saw the writing on the wall befoer everybody else
did?

Semper Fi
Dionysus