a veddy en rose

marika

Jan 20, 2009, 1:19:46 PM1/20/09
Maybe when confusing
commercials first started they got attention by trying to
figure them out, but now there are too many like that.
Like the one for a credit card where a father and kid are
petshopping and there is one "hyena" (actually a border
terrier) in a cage that they're interested in and he's been
marked down multiple times. and the dog bites the pet shop
worker and drags him into the cage.

mk5000