Jag on USA shown backwards

JEFF

Mar 18, 2008, 7:38:43 PM3/18/08
I have been watching the reruns of JAG on the USA network. In my time
zone, the show is shown at 4 am and 5 am. The strange thing is that
you would expect the 4 am show to be the first in sequence, and then
the 5 am show. I watched them that way for a while, until I kept
noticing that the 4 am showing made mention of events, but in the 5 am
episode, those events hadn't happen yet. I found that to keep the
episodes in some sort of normal sequence, I had to watch the 5 am
episode first, and THEN watch the 4 am episode. Anyone else having
this kind of experience?

Anim8rFSK

Mar 19, 2008, 11:19:08 AM3/19/08
In article
<c91aa88c-d8f9-486a...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
JEFF <y0g1...@spamex.com> wrote:

So it's not JAG, it's GAJ?

--
Star Trek 09:

No Shat, No Show.
http://www.disneysub.com/board/noshat.jpg

No Dinks

Apr 6, 2008, 3:33:45 AM4/6/08

"JEFF" <y0g1...@spamex.com> wrote in message

I claim no true knowledge of it, other than my guesswork after reading the
episode synopsis, but it appears that it is SOMETIMES backwards, and then
sometimes not. Like the recent airing of the south american excursion - it
seemed like those were in order (I think - memory is shaky) but the episodes
with Bud getting blown up were not in order. Lord knows what USA is doing,
but you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to check it out and air them in
proper order!

By the way, I was pleased to see the episodes in Australia no all that long
ago either. As much as the Brumby character annoyed me, it was great to see
Catherine Bell out of uniform. The woman is just plain gorgeous. Reminded
my of one big reason why I always watched the show!! ;-)