re: the faking fakers

Cowboy Curtis

Dec 17, 2011, 10:21:21 AM12/17/11
>justin_tyme_2003
>25.08.2010 - 13:12

>No one believes farrel's fake traffic citation website after he made
>false accusations against Mr. Primeau having a criminal record and
>even created a fake website back then:

http://web.archive.org/web/20091027040802/http://geocities.com/sexualpredators/

I'm pretty sure the internet archive is a real website, Justin. Curtis

Ernie

Dec 17, 2011, 1:25:30 PM12/17/11
On Dec 17, 10:21 am, "Cowboy Curtis" <KCurtis...@duder9.com> wrote:
> >justin_tyme_2003
> >25.08.2010 - 13:12
> >No one believes farrel's fake traffic citation website after he made
> >false accusations against Mr. Primeau having a criminal record and
> >even created a fake website back then:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20091027040802/http://geocities.com/sexual...
>
> I'm pretty sure the internet archive is a real website, Justin. Curtis

is anybody going to believe anything posted by the proven liar, crook
and forger farrel after seeing her lie about me being a doctor? Now
let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

PS
I can prove that I have never been convicted of a crime, the old bitch
farrel cannot.

Bald Headed Snake

Dec 18, 2011, 9:02:14 PM12/18/11
In article <jcic1l$ava$1...@dont-email.me>
Holy cow! That's a dirty old man of a pervert if I ever saw
one. He looks like he's wearing a raincoat in the mugshot.

Ernie

Dec 18, 2011, 10:25:37 PM12/18/11
On Dec 18, 9:02 pm, "Bald Headed Snake" <b...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> In article <jcic1l$av...@dont-email.me>
>
> "Cowboy Curtis" <KCurtis...@duder9.com> wrote:
>
> > >justin_tyme_2003
> > >25.08.2010 - 13:12
>
> > >No one believes farrel's fake traffic citation website after he made
> > >false accusations against Mr. Primeau having a criminal record and
> > >even created a fake website back then:
>
> >http://web.archive.org/web/20091027040802/http://geocities.com/sexual...
>
> > I'm pretty sure the internet archive is a real website, Justin. Curtis
>
> Holy cow!  That's a dirty old man of a pervert if I ever saw
> one.  He looks like he's wearing a raincoat in the mugshot.

You have it wrong, the proven liar, crook and forger farrel is an old
pussy, not an old man. Ernie

Marcus

Dec 18, 2011, 10:35:07 PM12/18/11
They were talking about you ernie, you idiot. Guess you did not bother
to look at the picture. Clearly it is you. Marcus

Ernie

Dec 19, 2011, 7:12:42 AM12/19/11
Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the proven liar, crook
and forger after seeing her play a shell game with some of my pics,
and doctor others? Now let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK