Hosea Sanders is a Homosexual

Dan

Dec 14, 2006, 12:53:08 PM12/14/06
Channel 7 WLS-TV in Chicago has a admitted homosexual and drug user
Hosea Sanders. Why is he allowed to "titter and giggle" the news. He
was actually giggling and mincing around when 4 people were gunned
down. Why is he allowed to be on TV where he can turn inmpressionable
children into perverted homosexuals. This abuse must stop.

He was giving a review of I LOVE LUCY which airs on Channel 23. He said
"Me and my fellows" never miss it. This is an obvious conceled messaged
to little children that if you're one of his "Fellows" he will try and
molest you.

Please write to WLS-TV and ask they remove this harmful, person who was
CONVICETED of drug dealing and abuse, to get him off the air. He is not
only mentally ill with drugs and perverted sexuality, he is a criminal
in trying to molest kids.

curtisl...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2013, 7:09:22 AM6/28/13
Look like your plan did not work out he was a drug user not a seller get ur facts right you big dummy¿¿¿¿¿

mcclai...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2014, 7:03:24 AM2/25/14
This news caster sounds very gay he drags his voice a lot.Its very hard for me to listen to him talk and tell the news.I dont mind him being gay i just wish he didnt drag his voice like he does.

ltcj...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2014, 8:10:41 PM3/5/14
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:03:24 AM UTC-5, mcclai...@gmail.com wrote:
> This news caster sounds very gay he drags his voice a lot.Its very hard for me to listen to him talk and tell the news.I dont mind him being gay i just wish he didnt drag his voice like he does.

You probably wouldn't know what a gay person sounded like if he or she sat on your head, so get a life and worry about more important things...like why you think your opinion about his speech pattern matters to the people who hired him to do the job and continue to pay him on a daily basis...

leaun...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 12:23:14 AM10/24/16
What's u