FS: I Love Lucy "Lucy Tells The Truth" Episode Black and White Photo

j. r. sinclair

Mar 8, 2011, 4:52:52 AM3/8/11
I Love Lucy "Lucy Tells The Truth" Episode Black and White Photo

I have for sale a black and white, glossy photo of actress, Lucille Ball
(Lucy). The photo measures 8x10 and features a close up photo of Lucy
in a scene from the I Love Lucy Show, titled "Lucy Tell The Truth". The
photo
features Lucy wearing a dark blouse, standing against a board with broken
balloons around her head and shoulders, with knives sticking in the
balloons.
The I Love Lucy "Lucy Tells The Truth" episode photo is in MINT condition.
Price $45. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you