Re: Lucie Arnaz speaks

7 views
Skip to first unread message

Ubiquitous

unread,
Aug 6, 2019, 6:58:02 PM8/6/19
to
no...@noway.com wrote:

>Link is bad. This one works:
>
>https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/lucille-balls-daughter-lucie-arnaz-reveals-memorable-advice-64739406
>https://tinyurl.com/y5q9pr4p
>
>
>Not a bad story. I'm surprised there were only 180 episodes, but I
>looked it up. Um, I don't think the show as at its peak when the
>Arnazes were toddlers; I'd put the peak around the time Lucy Ricardo
>had Little Ricky. What's been largely forgotten is that the night
>Little Ricky was born on TV was the same night Lucille Ball gave birth
>to Desi Jr. via Caesarian.
>
>Lucy and Desi didn't announce their divorce until after their last
>hour-long special had aired. I still remember the surprise and even
>shock about that.

Was I LOVE LUCY still on the air when their children were toddlers?
TBH, I do not recall Lucy's daughter apearing on it.

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.





anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 6, 2019, 7:45:22 PM8/6/19
to
Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:57:52 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> no...@noway.com wrote:
>
> > Link is bad. This one works:
> >
> > https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/lucille-balls-daughter-luci
> > e-arnaz-reveals-memorable-advice-64739406
> > https://tinyurl.com/y5q9pr4p
> >
> >
> > Not a bad story. I'm surprised there were only 180 episodes, but I
> > looked it up. Um, I don't think the show as at its peak when the
> > Arnazes were toddlers; I'd put the peak around the time Lucy Ricardo
> > had Little Ricky. What's been largely forgotten is that the night
> > Little Ricky was born on TV was the same night Lucille Ball gave birth
> > to Desi Jr. via Caesarian.
> >
> > Lucy and Desi didn't announce their divorce until after their last
> > hour-long special had aired. I still remember the surprise and even
> > shock about that.
>
> Was I LOVE LUCY still on the air when their children were toddlers?
> TBH, I do not recall Lucy's daughter apearing on it.

Lucie was born in 1951; she's two years older than Desi Jr. She wasn't on I
Love Lucy, but she was on 2 of the dreadful later shows. Desi Jr. had a one
shot cameo on I Love Lucy towards the end; the show ran from 1951 to 1957.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Ubiquitous

unread,
Aug 6, 2019, 8:42:17 PM8/6/19
to
anim...@cox.net wrote:
>Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:57:52 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> no...@noway.com wrote:

>> > https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/lucille-balls-aughter-lucie-arnaz-reveals-memorable-advice-64739406
>> > https://tinyurl.com/y5q9pr4p
>> >
>> > Not a bad story. I'm surprised there were only 180 episodes, but I
>> > looked it up. Um, I don't think the show as at its peak when the
>> > Arnazes were toddlers; I'd put the peak around the time Lucy Ricardo
>> > had Little Ricky. What's been largely forgotten is that the night
>> > Little Ricky was born on TV was the same night Lucille Ball gave birth
>> > to Desi Jr. via Caesarian.
>> >
>> > Lucy and Desi didn't announce their divorce until after their last
>> > hour-long special had aired. I still remember the surprise and even
>> > shock about that.
>>
>> Was I LOVE LUCY still on the air when their children were toddlers?
>> TBH, I do not recall Lucy's daughter apearing on it.
>
>Lucie was born in 1951; she's two years older than Desi Jr. She wasn't on I
>Love Lucy, but she was on 2 of the dreadful later shows. Desi Jr. had a one
>shot cameo on I Love Lucy towards the end; the show ran from 1951 to 1957.

I did not realize she was the older daughter but remember her brother
and she being on latter shows. Wait, Desi Jr didn't play himself on
the show?

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 6, 2019, 10:43:26 PM8/6/19
to
No. You'd be amazed how many people think that, but, no. :)

A Friend

unread,
Aug 6, 2019, 11:23:17 PM8/6/19
to
In article <De2dnf3xRK_-g9fA...@giganews.com>, Ubiquitous
anim's already answered the question (no), but it's even worse than
that. When they did the hour-long specials, the kid playing Little
Ricky was credited as ... Little Ricky. That was Keith Thibodeaux, aka
Richard Keith, who'd played LR during s5 and s6 of the original series.

There was a set of twins, Mike and Joe Mayer, who played Little Ricky
as a very young boy from near the end of s2 to the end of s4. The
Wikipedia article about Thibodeaux says he's the sole remaining living
regular cast member, but both Mayer brothers are still alive.

BTW there was HERE'S LUCY (1968-74), in which Lucie and Desi Jr. played
Lucy's kids.

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 12:26:40 AM8/7/19
to
Tue, 06 Aug 2019 20:23:11 -0700 A Friend<no...@noway.com> wrote:

> Lucie Arnaz speaks
> A Friend<no...@noway.com>
> August 6, 2019 at 8:23:11 PM MST
I blame Ian.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 2:13:14 AM8/7/19
to
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:57:52 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> no...@noway.com wrote:
>>
>> > Link is bad. This one works:
>> >
>> > https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/lucille-balls-daughter-luci
>> > e-arnaz-reveals-memorable-advice-64739406
>> > https://tinyurl.com/y5q9pr4p
>> >
>> >
>> > Not a bad story. I'm surprised there were only 180 episodes, but I
>> > looked it up. Um, I don't think the show as at its peak when the
>> > Arnazes were toddlers; I'd put the peak around the time Lucy Ricardo
>> > had Little Ricky. What's been largely forgotten is that the night
>> > Little Ricky was born on TV was the same night Lucille Ball gave birth
>> > to Desi Jr. via Caesarian.
>> >
>> > Lucy and Desi didn't announce their divorce until after their last
>> > hour-long special had aired. I still remember the surprise and even
>> > shock about that.
>>
>> Was I LOVE LUCY still on the air when their children were toddlers?
>> TBH, I do not recall Lucy's daughter apearing on it.
>
>Lucie was born in 1951; she's two years older than Desi Jr. She wasn't on I
>Love Lucy,

Sure she was. Lucille Ball was very very very pregnant when the pilot
was filmed.

suzeeq

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 11:35:45 AM8/7/19
to
On 8/6/2019 11:13 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>> Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:57:52 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> no...@noway.com wrote:
>>>
>>>> Link is bad. This one works:
>>>>
>>>> https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/lucille-balls-daughter-luci
>>>> e-arnaz-reveals-memorable-advice-64739406
>>>> https://tinyurl.com/y5q9pr4p
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Not a bad story. I'm surprised there were only 180 episodes, but I
>>>> looked it up. Um, I don't think the show as at its peak when the
>>>> Arnazes were toddlers; I'd put the peak around the time Lucy Ricardo
>>>> had Little Ricky. What's been largely forgotten is that the night
>>>> Little Ricky was born on TV was the same night Lucille Ball gave birth
>>>> to Desi Jr. via Caesarian.
>>>>
>>>> Lucy and Desi didn't announce their divorce until after their last
>>>> hour-long special had aired. I still remember the surprise and even
>>>> shock about that.
>>>
>>> Was I LOVE LUCY still on the air when their children were toddlers?
>>> TBH, I do not recall Lucy's daughter apearing on it.
>>
>> Lucie was born in 1951; she's two years older than Desi Jr. She wasn't on I
>> Love Lucy,
>
> Sure she was. Lucille Ball was very very very pregnant when the pilot
> was filmed.

That was Desi Jr.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 12:44:51 PM8/7/19
to
No suzeeq. anim got the years of birth of the two kids right. As Desi jr
wouldn't be born for two years, that was Lucy Arnaz.

A Friend

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 12:47:27 PM8/7/19
to
In article <qier4g$tk$1...@news.albasani.net>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com>
wrote:
It's confusing, all right, but the 1951 pilot did indeed have Lucie
riding shotgun. The pilot was filmed in March and Lucie was born in
July. Desi Jr. was born in January 1953 on the same night Little Ricky
was born on TV.

suzeeq

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 12:54:45 PM8/7/19
to
I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
later on, not in the first year.

suzeeq

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 12:55:47 PM8/7/19
to
Yeah, that's what I thought. I never thought of her being pregnant in
the early years, but not having it written in the show.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 1:31:13 PM8/7/19
to
She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.
Her pregnancy with Lucy Arnaz was NOT written into the story.

suzeeq

unread,
Aug 7, 2019, 3:26:56 PM8/7/19
to
Yeah, I misunderstood what you were going for.

Ubiquitous

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 7:26:00 AM8/8/19
to
In article <060820192323110211%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim...@cox.net wrote:
>>>Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:57:52 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>>> Was I LOVE LUCY still on the air when their children were toddlers?
>>>> TBH, I do not recall Lucy's daughter apearing on it.
>>>
>>>Lucie was born in 1951; she's two years older than Desi Jr. She wasn't on I
>>>Love Lucy, but she was on 2 of the dreadful later shows. Desi Jr. had a one
>>>shot cameo on I Love Lucy towards the end; the show ran from 1951 to 1957.
>>
>> I did not realize she was the older daughter but remember her brother
>> and she being on latter shows. Wait, Desi Jr didn't play himself on
>> the show?
>
>anim's already answered the question (no), but it's even worse than
>that. When they did the hour-long specials, the kid playing Little
>Ricky was credited as ... Little Ricky. That was Keith Thibodeaux, aka
>Richard Keith, who'd played LR during s5 and s6 of the original series.

Wow, that guy from The Rolling Stones is older than I thought! ;-)

>There was a set of twins, Mike and Joe Mayer, who played Little Ricky
>as a very young boy from near the end of s2 to the end of s4. The
>Wikipedia article about Thibodeaux says he's the sole remaining living
>regular cast member, but both Mayer brothers are still alive.
>
>BTW there was HERE'S LUCY (1968-74), in which Lucie and Desi Jr. played
>Lucy's kids.

I think there was another Lucy show with them on it.

--
Dems & the media want Trump to be more like Obama, but then he'd
have to audit liberals & wire tap reporters' phones.



Ubiquitous

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 7:29:34 AM8/8/19
to
In article <qif1ss$ftg$1...@dont-email.me>, a...@chinet.com wrote:
>suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:

>>I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
>>later on, not in the first year.
>
>She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
>of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
>Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.

Wow, is that where and when that practice began?

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 10:42:51 AM8/8/19
to
Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:35:08 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> In article<qif1ss$ftg$1...@dont-email.me>, a...@chinet.com wrote:
> > suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>
> > > I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
> > > later on, not in the first year.
> >
> > She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
> > of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
> > Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.
>
> Wow, is that where and when that practice began?

Well, before that, they were on radio.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 12:31:08 PM8/8/19
to
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:35:08 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>a...@chinet.com wrote:
>>>suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>>I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
>>>>later on, not in the first year.

>>>She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
>>>of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
>>>Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.

>>Wow, is that where and when that practice began?

>Well, before that, they were on radio.

Not with Desi, she wasn't. That was new to television. But there was
a CBS radio program called My Favorite Husband with a similar format,
1948 to 1951.

Lucille Ball and Richard Denning played Liz and George Cooper (originally
Cugat in the first several dozen episodes, but bandleader Xavier Cugat
forced them to change the name. Liz would become the zany housewife;
George solved the absurd problem needlessly created by Liz.

It certainly had all the hallmarks of the tv program, as Lucille Ball
had to prove to CBS she was a lead comedienne. At some point, they gave
her a live audience because the episodes without an audience were dull.

I always thought Denning came off as a lot more sarcastic and less
loving than Desi, but Desi milked the Cuban accent for comedy. When
Ricky admonished Lucy, it never came off as mean, just exasperated.

There was another couple the Atterburys that the Coopers played off of,
with Rudolph Atterbury eventually recast as Lucille Ball's regular
television supporting player Gale Gordon. Note that Lucille Ball wanted
Gordon to play Fred Mertz but he was performing Osgood Conklin, the
principal on Our Miss Brooks radio and television programs.

The radio program directly led to the television program. It was
created by the writers of the Ozzie and Harriet radio program but Jess
Oppenheimer would later take over as head writer. Liz was initially gay
and sophisticated; Oppenheimer wrote Liz as zany if not childlike and the
shows became farcical. The audience loved it. Oppenheimer would create
I Love Lucy for television and be its head writer for five seaons.

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 12:44:23 PM8/8/19
to
Thu, 08 Aug 2019 09:31:08 -0700 Adam H. Kerman<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
> > Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:35:08 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> > > a...@chinet.com wrote:
> > > > suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
> > > > > later on, not in the first year.
>
> > > > She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
> > > > of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
> > > > Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.
>
> > > Wow, is that where and when that practice began?
>
> > Well, before that, they were on radio.
>
> Not with Desi, she wasn't.

I meant 'pregnant women trying to hide their condition' in general.
:)

> That was new to television. But there was
> a CBS radio program called My Favorite Husband with a similar format,
> 1948 to 1951.
>
> Lucille Ball and Richard Denning played Liz and George Cooper (originally
> Cugat in the first several dozen episodes, but bandleader Xavier Cugat
> forced them to change the name. Liz would become the zany housewife;
> George solved the absurd problem needlessly created by Liz.
>
> It certainly had all the hallmarks of the tv program, as Lucille Ball
> had to prove to CBS she was a lead comedienne. At some point, they gave
> her a live audience because the episodes without an audience were dull.
>
> I always thought Denning came off as a lot more sarcastic and less
> loving than Desi, but Desi milked the Cuban accent for comedy. When
> Ricky admonished Lucy, it never came off as mean, just exasperated.

As a wee lad, I thought that I Love Lucy was about a charismatic band leader
and his idiot wife and wished we'd see more of Desi and less (or none) of
Lucy. I liked teh neighbors better than I did her, too. Of course I had no
idea what the actual set up was.

> There was another couple the Atterburys that the Coopers played off of,
> with Rudolph Atterbury eventually recast as Lucille Ball's regular
> television supporting player Gale Gordon. Note that Lucille Ball wanted
> Gordon to play Fred Mertz but he was performing Osgood Conklin, the
> principal on Our Miss Brooks radio and television programs.
>
> The radio program directly led to the television program. It was
> created by the writers of the Ozzie and Harriet radio program but Jess
> Oppenheimer would later take over as head writer. Liz was initially gay
> and sophisticated; Oppenheimer wrote Liz as zany if not childlike and the
> shows became farcical. The audience loved it. Oppenheimer would create
> I Love Lucy for television and be its head writer for five seaons.

Ubiquitous

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 1:10:50 PM8/8/19
to
In article <0001HW.22FC88E602...@NEWS.EASYNEWS.COM>, anim...@cox.net wrote:
>Thu, 08 Aug 2019 09:31:08 -0700 Adam H. Kerman<a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>>> Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:35:08 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>> a...@chinet.com wrote:
>>>>> suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>>>> I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
>>>>>> later on, not in the first year.
>>>>>
>>>>> She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
>>>>> of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
>>>>> Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.
>>>>
>>>> Wow, is that where and when that practice began?
>>>
>>> Well, before that, they were on radio.
>>
>> Not with Desi, she wasn't.
>
>I meant 'pregnant women trying to hide their condition' in general. :)

It would have been easier to hide it on the radio. :-D

>> That was new to television. But there was
>> a CBS radio program called My Favorite Husband with a similar format,
>> 1948 to 1951.
>>
>> Lucille Ball and Richard Denning played Liz and George Cooper (originally
>> Cugat in the first several dozen episodes, but bandleader Xavier Cugat
>> forced them to change the name. Liz would become the zany housewife;
>> George solved the absurd problem needlessly created by Liz.
>>
>> It certainly had all the hallmarks of the tv program, as Lucille Ball
>> had to prove to CBS she was a lead comedienne. At some point, they gave
>> her a live audience because the episodes without an audience were dull.
>>
>> I always thought Denning came off as a lot more sarcastic and less
>> loving than Desi, but Desi milked the Cuban accent for comedy. When
>> Ricky admonished Lucy, it never came off as mean, just exasperated.
>
>As a wee lad, I thought that I Love Lucy was about a charismatic band leader
>and his idiot wife and wished we'd see more of Desi and less (or none) of
>Lucy. I liked teh neighbors better than I did her, too. Of course I had no
>idea what the actual set up was.

It sounds like you knew what it was about.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 1:26:27 PM8/8/19
to
anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>Thu, 08 Aug 2019 09:31:08 -0700 Adam H. Kerman<a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>>anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
>>>Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:35:08 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>>a...@chinet.com wrote:
>>>>>suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>>>>I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
>>>>>>later on, not in the first year.

>>>>>She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
>>>>>of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
>>>>>Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.

>>>>Wow, is that where and when that practice began?

>>>Well, before that, they were on radio.

>>Not with Desi, she wasn't.

>I meant 'pregnant women trying to hide their condition' in general.
>:)

On radio, men would perform female characters sometimes. This was very
common on early seasons of Amos 'n Andy. The most famous instance was
Marlin Hurt playing Beulah.

>>That was new to television. But there was
>>a CBS radio program called My Favorite Husband with a similar format,
>>1948 to 1951.

>>Lucille Ball and Richard Denning played Liz and George Cooper (originally
>>Cugat in the first several dozen episodes, but bandleader Xavier Cugat
>>forced them to change the name. Liz would become the zany housewife;
>>George solved the absurd problem needlessly created by Liz.

>>It certainly had all the hallmarks of the tv program, as Lucille Ball
>>had to prove to CBS she was a lead comedienne. At some point, they gave
>>her a live audience because the episodes without an audience were dull.

>>I always thought Denning came off as a lot more sarcastic and less
>>loving than Desi, but Desi milked the Cuban accent for comedy. When
>>Ricky admonished Lucy, it never came off as mean, just exasperated.

>As a wee lad, I thought that I Love Lucy was about a charismatic band leader
>and his idiot wife and wished we'd see more of Desi and less (or none) of
>Lucy. I liked teh neighbors better than I did her, too. Of course I had no
>idea what the actual set up was.

She was a child-like character. A lot of the humor was slapstick and
farce. It really wasn't of its era but a Vaudeville throwback, I
suppose. No way to do anything like it since the 1970s, not as the title
character, as it's anti-feminist.

It was in second-run syndication when I was a kid, too, and I certainly
watched episodes. It never appealed to me all that much. You liked Desi
more than I did.

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 1:42:42 PM8/8/19
to
lol

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 1:47:09 PM8/8/19
to
Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:26:26 -0700 Adam H. Kerman<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
> > Thu, 08 Aug 2019 09:31:08 -0700 Adam H. Kerman<a...@chinet.com> wrote:
> > > anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net> wrote:
> > > > Thu, 08 Aug 2019 04:35:08 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> > > > > a...@chinet.com wrote:
> > > > > > suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > I know the years of birth, but I thought Lucy was pregnant on the show
> > > > > > > later on, not in the first year.
>
> > > > > > She was pregnant on the show later on! But I didn't discuss the birth
> > > > > > of Little Ricky. I said Lucille Ball was noticeably pregnant with Lucy
> > > > > > Arnaz when filming the pilot, so she stood behind a lot of furniture.
>
> > > > > Wow, is that where and when that practice began?
>
> > > > Well, before that, they were on radio.
>
> > > Not with Desi, she wasn't.
>
> > I meant 'pregnant women trying to hide their condition' in general.
>
It might be the Zorro influence.

A Friend

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 3:47:40 PM8/8/19
to
In article <qihiob$v0u$1...@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<a...@chinet.com> wrote:

> Lucille Ball and Richard Denning played Liz and George Cooper (originally
> Cugat in the first several dozen episodes, but bandleader Xavier Cugat
> forced them to change the name. Liz would become the zany housewife;
> George solved the absurd problem needlessly created by Liz.

Have you ever seen this? It's an animation of the 1949 Christmas
episode of MY FAVORITE HUSBAND:


Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHvq2LfupQ


Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEI1rqrKjj8


Part 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwxSq5WYYs


The whole thing runs about half an hour, as you'd expect.

Adam H. Kerman

unread,
Aug 8, 2019, 5:02:36 PM8/8/19
to
I was unaware of that. Thank you.

anim8rfsk

unread,
Aug 12, 2019, 1:33:34 PM8/12/19
to
Design wise this is appropriate and fun.

Animation wise it's an abomination - it's the kind of floaty computer
animation they taught us was 'bad' in my first animation class in 1978 ...

This was funnier when Laura Petrie opened the self inflating life raft!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages