Mp 412 Rex Revolver For Sale

Lilly Solo

Nov 30, 2023, 11:05:22 AM11/30/23
Produced by Alexandre Fagnus of Liege, this is a military style, six-shot, .450 caliber revolver with a particularly interesting and unusual unloading mechanism. The rear half of the trigger guard is a lever which can be rotated 90 degrees out from the frame, unlocking the barrel and cylinder. The front half of the trigger guard then acts as a second lever to pivot the action open around the rear sight and operate the spring loaded ejector star. The gun dates to roughly the late 1870s or 1880s, and I was not able to find any information on production quantity or even the specific cartridge it is chambered for.

Fagnus later made more conventional solid frame revolver that was very popular among French officers due the being more simple (Galand single V spring mechanism), safe (very positive hammer rebound) easier to clean (side plate would swing out like on Rast Gasser and Type 26) and fantastically well made.
Ferdinand Foch owned one.

mp 412 rex revolver for sale
Download Zip https://urluss.com/2wH67G

Around that time (1870s to 1880s) there were a lot of small companies in Belgium and France making revolvers both for commercial sale and use by military and police. (This contrasts sharply with the modern era caused by restrictive legislation.)

Actually, except for being a bottom-frame-break instead of a swingout cylinder, the ejector system is closer to the William Mason-Remington patent of 1866 that formed the basis of most solid-frame, swingout cylinder hand ejector revolvers down to the present day.

I'm a fan of six shooter so here are my suggestion for revolvers that should be added to Escape from Trakov in the near future.(and yes the MTs 225 shotgun and the Chiappa Rhino revolver are confirmed revolver but i want the same variation for revolver like we get for 9mm pistols)

The mosin's little brother. Fires custom made 7.62 x 38mmR and thematically makes sense to have this revolver in Escape from Tarkov seeing as it served in many wars in the Russian army (so i wouldn't be surprises if uncle Vlad didn't have one in a shoe box sitting in his closet) and it is one of few revolver that can be fitted with a silencer. You can take out the cylinder and replace it with another one so you can quickly load another 7 shots or load some loss rounds in your pocket (very slowly I might add).

A beast of a revolver that can shoot .44 magnum or special rounds can be modded with long or short barrel for improved accuracy or ergo, and even a picatinny rail for optics. New meta... I don't know.

A .357 magnum beast of a gun that sadly never went in to production. Made by Izmech this double action beaut is a breach open revolver witch can make for quick reloads with a speed loader or one at a time with some loss round in your pockets. Buut not having any options for mods.
eebf2c3492