Jim Yoshimura.

Pushkin

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
I don't know if anyone ever checked Jim Yoshimura who was involved in the
story of one of the episodes this year . (i personaly thought it was an
error. writing Jim instead of James). So anyways, in an article on the
"links site". about Pat Moran, there's this phrase:

"Jim Yoshimura, one of the show's senior producers, says Moran
constantly surprises and impresses him. Her imprint, he says, is
evident in every episode."

Sacha

Dave Locke

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Pushkin set words in phosphor:

> I don't know if anyone ever checked Jim Yoshimura who was involved in the
> story of one of the episodes this year . (i personaly thought it was an
> error. writing Jim instead of James).

Um ... The question is "who is *Jason* Yoshimura (writer: "Bones of
Contention", "The Same Coin"). We know who "James" (nickname "Jim")
is, but who is "Jason"?

--
Dave | dave...@bigfoot.com | Dutch, Injun, Irish, Limey, Scotch
"Proud to be a mammal"

Lemmert5

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
In article <E1eK2.7705$2G6....@c01read02.service.talkway.com>, "Dave Locke"
<dave...@bigfoot.com> writes:

>Um ... The question is "who is *Jason* Yoshimura (writer: "Bones of
>Contention", "The Same Coin"). We know who "James" (nickname "Jim")
>is, but who is "Jason"?

Jason Yoshimura is the son of James Yoshimura. Good genes obviously run in the
family. My source for this this information (just in case someone was curious)
was a Second Writers Assistant from Season 3. At that time, Jason was
approximately 19 years old, so that would put him around age 23 now. Not
bad...

- Terri