Anyone still around?

Laurel Krahn

Sep 23, 2018, 3:31:51 PM9/23/18
I was getting nostalgic on Twitter with some other folks (I'm "windowseat" there if you want to track me and or my tweets down) and wondering if anyone ever checks in here.

alitera...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 4:04:18 PM9/24/18
Nope

JJ

Sep 24, 2018, 10:16:54 PM9/24/18
I get post-notification emails every now and then, but it’s almost always something in Italian. It was a good group of folks in alt.tv.homicide back in the day 😄

Jennyjeny

Christine Reilly

Oct 29, 2019, 5:36:57 PM10/29/19
I think about H:LoTS every now and again, with fondness for the show and this group. There were such thoughtful discussions of the dialagoue, and great analysis of the cases and evidence. A really intelligent group of people. An example of the wisdom of the crowd at work. No one person could catch everything. I don't recall trolls so if there were any, they were few and far between. I remember a few names, Dave Locke or something like that.

I also found out about Buffy The Vampire Slayer from someone on this group. I had assumed it was silly fluff, but someone here spoke highly of it and I got hooked.

Even after all this time, H:LoTS holds up. Thought-provoking, funny, insightful, etc.