{LA Transcript By Robert Morning

Lilly Solo

Nov 30, 2023, 11:05:44 AM11/30/23
MONTAGNE: For that story, we reach two reporters who have long followed a journey of violence from the U.S. to El Salvador. Carlos Dada is in El Salvador. He's the founder of ElFaro.net, a new site known for its investigations into crime and corruption. Robert Lopez is an investigative reporter for Los Angeles Times, whose stories have often taken him to El Salvador. Good morning to you both.

{LA Transcript By Robert Morning
Download https://urluss.com/2wH67S

To maintain the strength necessary to continue until morning, the senator sent a page to the Senate restaurant for a turkey sandwich and a glass of milk fortified with eggs. Kitchen workers, none too happy to be held into the early morning hours, may have taken a little extra time in filling the senator's order. Perhaps they let the eggnog sit unrefrigerated.

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the La-Z-Boy Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Conference Call. At this time, all participants have been placed on a listen-only mode, and the floor will be opened for your questions and comments after the presentation.

Thank you, Jenny. Good morning and thank you for joining us to discuss our fiscal 2022 fourth quarter and full year results. With us this morning are Melinda Whittington, La-Z-Boy's President and Chief Executive Officer; and Bob Lucian, Chief Financial Officer.

Daily Transcript
A transcript to be delivered following adjournment and prior to the normal opening hour of the court on the following morning whether or not it actually is a court day.

Realtime Transcript
A draft unedited transcript produced by a certified realtime reporter as a byproduct of realtime to be delivered electronically during proceedings or immediately following adjournment.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

Podcast intro: This is Berkeley Talks, a Berkeley News podcast from the Office of Communications and Public Affairs that features lectures and conversations at UC Berkeley. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen. Also, check out our other podcast, Fiat Vox, about the people and research at Berkeley. You can find all of our podcast episodes with transcripts and photos at news.berkeley.edu/podcasts.

She entered the room quite casually though with her characteristic grace, greeted some of the novices, now facing the audience, check out her white hair and sat very still for what seemed a long time, before they could hear emanating from deep in her diaphragm the humming sound that signified the letter A. The light in the room deepened to that shade of mauve adduced from the story of the color of the morning garment that the old queen wore for the boy who had had the bad luck to arouse her attention. Adduced also from the legend about the origin of the color on the throat of the Greenback thrushes that visited the islands in the spring, whose songs were said to be so inconsolable that they were imitated only by the monks, who tended the temple without images, which was dedicated to the gods of faceless longing. They absorbed the sweetness and the terror of it, but did not join in the humming, which they felt their vow aside belonged to her and to her stillness.

And I should mention that for people that live in areas with very dense cloud cover, you can use lightboxes and things of that sort. But irrespective of that, in the morning and during the day in any time you want to be alert, you want to flip on as many overhead lights as possible. This is because these cells in the eye that trigger activation and alertness of the rest of the brain and nervous system reside in the lower portion of the eye. They view the upper visual field.

This was an awesome episode. The explanation of the physiology of neural retina stimulation made a lot of sense. I have a better understanding why the outside morning walks during the pandemic made me feel better than I did going to the gym. Thank you

DB: Obviously this is a tremendous honor, to be elected to the Patriots Hall of Fame. It was a little overwhelming this morning to receive the call from Mr. [Robert] Kraft - honestly a little more emotional than I thought it would have been. Just to be considered in the company of Bill Parcells and Houston Antwine was a great honor in and of itself. And then to be elected to the hall of fame was really a tremendous honor. I'm really looking forward to getting back there in September and [it is] obviously a great honor. It means a lot to me and a lot to my family. With that, I will open it up for questions.
eebf2c3492