Austria - HI

Herzmaier Thomas

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Hi HI-Fans.

Is it really so bad, what happened with HI.
In Austria the name of the series is "Hör mal wer da hämmert"
It´s one of the best sit-coms we ever had in Austria. I like all jokes
from Al, Jil and Tim. No drugs or so, but maybe somebody can tell me
how many time I have to wait until I can watch the drug-episod.
Today I watched the episod with the dead goldfish, which Brad wanted
to replace, because his girlfriend, who owns the fish did borrow it to
the Taylors for a short time. But Brad put the bowl to close to the
lights, which was to hot for the fish a.s.o...

Thanx

Sean

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

If that was new to you you have quite a few years to go

Herzmaier Thomas <he...@XXXsbox.tu-graz.ac.at> wrote in article
<34d0d38e...@news.tu-graz.ac.at>...

Duncan Taylor

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

On 27 Feb 1998 23:43:46 Sean wrote about "Re: Austria - HI":

The episode with the dead goldfish (Howard's End) is from Season 2. HI is
currently in it's 7th season, so unless that was a repeat, you've got about 5 years to wait...
There is an episode guide on my site if you want to see if anything from later
seasons have been screened in Austria. (Please note, some of the links to season 6 episodes don't currently work as I'm in the middle of redesigning the structure slightly)

--
Duncan Taylor

E-mail: duncan...@keble.oxford.ac.uk
Home Improvement Archive: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~kebl0420/index.html
Episode guide, scripts, articles, and much more.

Gerd Eichler

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

It's not that bad. In the German speaking countries HI is on the air
every day (mon-fri). When it's finished with the last available show it
starts from the beginning again. Last year it ended with season 6 and
now - as you know - we have season 2 again. I hope RTL (the broadcasting
company) is going to purchase season 7 this year. That means we are 1
season behind and can probably see the drug episode in autumn or winter
this year.