Highlander: The Next Generation

bc

Jun 26, 2020, 12:46:04 PM6/26/20
There was an article posted on MovieWeb yesterday. It states Chad
Stahelski, who directed the John Wick movies, remains attached to
a new Highlander project in development. He asserts they continue
to make progress, though it is early enough that the lock down
hasn't had much impact.

Stahelski has been attached to the project since 2016, which is
longer than most directors would remain involved. Stahelski
started his career as a stuntman, which brings an interesting
perspective to his work.

One hopes for a new story, not involving aliens. Don't hold your
breath. Don't give up hope.
--
Bruce Davidson Cantor, CPA, JD
Admitted in Colorado

Juliana Chizda

Jun 27, 2020, 7:13:57 AM6/27/20
Hope does spring eternal!

Come to the forum?

bc

Jun 27, 2020, 4:43:01 PM6/27/20
This is the forum.

Juliana Chizda

Jun 28, 2020, 1:13:27 AM6/28/20
On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 5:43:01 AM UTC+9, bc wrote:

> >Come to the forum?
>
> This is the forum.
> --

And this is the forum, too!

http://www.highlander-community.com/forum/

bc

Jul 4, 2020, 3:15:21 PM7/4/20
You do know ... There can be only one.

Juliana Chizda

Jul 4, 2020, 10:03:53 PM7/4/20
On Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 4:15:21 AM UTC+9, bc wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 22:13:26 -0700 (PDT), Juliana Chizda
> >And this is the forum, too!
> >
> >http://www.highlander-community.com/forum/
>
> You do know ... There can be only one.
> --

Yes, but you and I seem to be pretty much the only people talking here, among the regular spurts of spam!

trilby

Jul 6, 2020, 2:34:03 PM7/6/20
But you never know who might be just... Watching. ;-)

Juliana Chizda

Jul 7, 2020, 12:57:14 AM7/7/20
On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 3:34:03 AM UTC+9, trilby wrote:
> But you never know who might be just... Watching. ;-)

All the wise and wonderful people!