Kevin Sorbo has been banned from Facebook.

rockbr...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2019, 7:51:41 PM9/11/19
Kevin Zorbo, in 2019 September 11, announced that he's been banned from Facebook for reasons unknown; attempted remedies to no avail. A copy of the message is attached below my response and message to both him and his fans.

The best thing for you all to do is send a complaint to FB's "Report a Problem" (the problem is you FB) letting them know that you are not amused by their blocking the famed Hercules actor(!), AND to Zuckerberg's own page to inform him directly of the problem. If enough of you do it, it will attract attention.

Send them a copy of:

Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) (the right of free speech free from interference) *and*

Article 30 (that the provisions of the UDHR apply to *all* organizations on this Earth, regardless of whether they be public of private sector.)

When we pioneered Cyberspace in the 1970's and 1980's, we established it as a free and open forum for communication and as a World Library. Remind them that the UDHR is the law of Cyberspace, as we.. Those who come into our domain are expected to abide by the creed we established, to abide by the standards and norms that define good Netizenship.

The Internet is a forum in which everyone's information is passed along different servers world wide - it doesn't go straight from a Facebook server to you. It goes through many machines.

If Facebook wants to continue having a presence on the Net, and expect what comes from its site to be passed along through other machines and to be able to have those other machines relay what comes from it, then it must abide by the norms we established for us all to work together. Otherwise, it needs to taken off the net, as the other servers simply refuse traffic coming to/from Facebook; to make room for those who can and will abide by our norms.

In particular, decentalized social media has been a standard part of the Internet for 30 years - IRC - before these centralized corporate squatters (FB, Twitter, etc.) came onto our turf. It's still there (as is the off-shoot FreeNet).

I suggest you consider starting up an IRC channel and send links/help/suggestions for fans to hook up there. In addition, USENET has been around since 1981. Google provides one portal to it, and it can be accessed from elsewhere. www.harley.com/usenet/ (alt.tv.xena for instance has Xena-related posts; the Google portal to alt.tv.hercules can be found here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/alt.tv.hercules )

Pass on the word, because the time has drawn near for guiding everyone off of centralized social media back to the freer more open venues where we came from and to relegate these Silicon Valley techie "startups" into the dustbin of failed ventures.

rockbr...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2019, 8:05:52 PM9/11/19
On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 6:51:41 PM UTC-5, rockbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Kevin Zorbo, in 2019 September 11, announced that he's been banned
> from Facebook for reasons unknown; attempted remedies to no avail.
> A copy of the message is attached below ...

This was the original announcement on the Kevin Sorbo Official Facebook Page:

I’ve been completely banned from Face Book! Over the past few months, my wife has posted a few things for me, but FB has shut me out. I’ve tried everything, followed all directions to no avail.

So, I’ve decided to break up with FB - not to “do” Facebook anymore. I’m on Twitter @KSorbs. Please follow me there. Also MiracleinEastTexas.com and it’s FB page. Please go follow Sam Sorbo, who I’m using to post this, and support her radio/podcast/FBlive show! She can post here, but that’s no fun for me (or her.)

FB also stopped posting my stuff to Twitter a while ago. Couldn’t fix that either. It’s all frozen with no recourse and totally unfair.

I do feel targeted, because there seems to be no way to fix this, so, feel free to interpret this that way, as well. FB can try to shut me up, but I can do them same to them.

A few extra comments of my own:

Maybe it's also time we start looking into the chains of ownership and investment to see who's money stakes in these big companies. It has not escaped our notice, for instance, that a seemingly good ol' USA company like NBC has a chain of ownership and vested interests that looks like this:

MSNBC ← NBC/Universal → Universal Studios Beijing ("Bigger than Disney" [1]) ← Chinese Communist Party "If you want to do business on our turf in our *huge* market, you'll watch what you say and align with and abide by our requests, biases and preferences. Now, go after Epoch for us, like the good little American dogs you are." [2]