Re: 660 Pedophile Warning 66

Jon Schild

Sep 2, 2007, 2:27:18 AM9/2/07

Tor wrote:
> Pedophile Warning
>
> The Vincentian Fathers who run Stanislaus Collage are dangerous pedophiles.
> In the last 4 decades they have raped thousands of children.
>
> Each night the Vincentian Fathers would take a small group of boys to their bedrooms and chant them off to sleep in the name of prayer.
>
> Once the children were asleep the Vincentian Fathers raped them and made them rape each other.
>
> Find out the full story at http://tor.id.au/article.php?story=20070613095516192
>

> 0573886316

I hope someday you are unjustly accused of child molesting. Then
perhaps you will see how much these wild rantings destroy the lives of
people.

If you actually had any proof, it should be turned over to the proper
authorities of your area so that they perpetrators (if such they are)
could be dealt with.
--
Sufficiently advanced spam is indistinguishable from content.

Dragonlady

Sep 4, 2007, 11:56:14 PM9/4/07

"Jon Schild" <j...@xmission.com> wrote in message

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how sleeping boys can rape each other.

uker

Sep 5, 2007, 12:42:16 PM9/5/07

"Dragonlady" <drago...@cableone.net> wrote in message

And I think he wants putting in a ‘Home and Away’ for naughty boys. This
group is not for that kind of thing.

Dragonlady

Sep 5, 2007, 1:26:23 PM9/5/07

"uker" <uk...@home.com> wrote in message
None of them are. He is just another pathetic troll. Best thing to do is
ignore him.