864 rules alt.tv.hercules-legendary-journeys!

_Zhero864

Nov 28, 2002, 1:43:38 AM11/28/02
Is Kevin Sorbo the object of much resentment following his portrayal
of Kull the Conquerer? Also, how does it feel to be the considered
the little-brother of your spinoff show Xena?

IAMCALZONExx [UA]

Nov 28, 2002, 2:09:16 AM11/28/02
Excuse me, _Zhero864, would you please repair my hamster? It's allready 28
Nov 2002, and I have an important engagement in rec.sport.pro-wrestling:

> Is Kevin Sorbo the object of much resentment following his portrayal
> of Kull the Conquerer? Also, how does it feel to be the considered
> the little-brother of your spinoff show Xena?

Xena was a better show. Spinoff or not, it had better writing, better
acting, and more appearances by Bruce Campbell. Plus, any show starring
two lesbians is good by me.

GC
ACTION LESBAINS!

--