ConDor IX, San Diego's Annual Science Fiction Convention Feb 22-24. 2002

James M. Briggs

Nov 15, 2001, 12:50:59 AM11/15/01
ConDor IX

San Diego's Annual Science Fiction Convention

February 22-24, 2002

Special Guest - Robert Trebor

Doubletree Hotel at Del Mar
11915 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130

http://www.doubletreehotels.com
858-481-5900

ConDor IX, San Diego's Annual Science Fiction Convention is Back! We're
looking forward to bringing you another fine convention. We are
returning to the Doubletree Hotel at Del Mar with more Science Fiction,
Fantasy, Concerts, Parties, 24 hour Film Room (yes Film!), Panels,
Masquerade, Gaming, Dances, Art Show, filking, Con Suite, and more!

Membership Rates: Hotel Room Rates:
Currently $30 Single/Double $105
Dec 01 - Jan 31, 2002 $35 Triple $115
At The Door $45 Quad $125
Kid in tow (<12) FREE (plus a $3 energy surcharge per day)

Dealers tables are $50.
Contact Dea...@ConDorCon.org for more information.

Artists contact Art...@ConDorCon.org for more information.

Any questions? Send email to In...@ConDorCon.org or write to us at P.O.
Box 15771, San Diego, CA 92175-5771

ConDor is sponsored by the California Association for the Advancement of
Speculative Media.

Jim Briggs ConDor IX Publicity jbr...@cts.com

ConDor IX February 22-24, 2002
Doubletree hotel at Del Mar