GEOS - A great new look for 2002!

Ian Poleykett

Feb 18, 2002, 3:38:43 AM2/18/02

GEOS, the Global Episode Opinion Survey, was one of the first
comprehensive global online fan surveys and SciFi resources on the Web.

Now, after eight years of continual development, we are proud to release
the latest and greatest version of the web site: GEOS 2002!

http://www.swd.net.au/geos/

The new GEOS offers a completely redesigned interface, and for the first
time multi-language support. Now you can view the site not only in
English, but also German, French, Spanish and Dutch! More languages are to
follow, so stay tuned.

Further enhancements include the ability to list episodes in the order in
which they were broadcast for specific regions.

Alias, the new hit show starring Jennifer Garner, also joins the survey,
making it the 35th series to be added.

Expect further exciting new features to the site and survey throughout the
year. GEOS is always changing, always improving, so keep your eyes open!

Cheers,

Ian and Brian
GEOS Co-Administrators
http://www.swd.net.au/geos/

[ GEOS is a fan-run web site and episode survey. We are not affiliated
with any of the TV networks or production companies. The cost for web
hosting therefore comes out of our own pockets. Please support GEOS with a
small donation via PayPal. See the web site for details. ]