ConDor IX, San Diego's Annual Science Fiction Convention Feb 22-24. 2002

James M. Briggs

Jan 15, 2002, 12:43:08 AM1/15/02

ConDor IX

San Diego's Annual Science Fiction Convention
February 22-24, 2002

Guests of Honor - Emma Bull, Will Shetterly

Special Guest - Robert Trebor

Doubletree Hotel in Del Mar
11915 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
858-481-5900

http://www.doubletree.com/en/dt/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=SANCEDT

ConDor IX, San Diego's Annual Science Fiction Convention is Back! We're
looking forward to bringing you another fine convention. We are
returning
to the Doubletree Hotel at Del Mar with more Science Fiction, Fantasy,
Concerts, Parties, Panels, Masquerade, Gaming, Dances, Art Show,
filking,
Con Suite, and more!

Other guests include:

Jeff Berkwits, David Brin, Jeanie Graham, Howard Hendrix, Arthur Loy
Holcomb, Lynn Maudlin, Kevin Andrew Murphey, Fred Patten, Steven
Potts,
Eric Shanower, Jefferson Swycaffer, Vernor Vinge, Barbra Wallace and
William Wu

Membership Rates: Hotel Room Rates:
Currently $30 Single/Double $105
Dec 01 - Jan 31, 2002 $35 Triple $115
At The Door $45 Quad $125
Kid in tow (<12) FREE (plus a $3 energy surcharge per day)

Artists: a limited amount of display space is still available! 4'x4'
flats for hanging art are $15 each. 3'x4' half tables for standing
art are $13 each. For more information contact Art...@ConDorCon.org

Any questions? Check our web page at www.condorcon.org,
send email to In...@ConDorCon.org or write to us at:
ConDor IX
P.O. Box 15771
San Diego, CA 92175-5771

*ConDor is sponsored by the California Association for the Advancement
of Speculative Media.