RIPOFF ALERT...Adara Interactive Online Store...Beware

1 view

Irulan

Sep 19, 2001, 7:35:56 PM9/19/01
Dawn, Adara is the online site for Davis/Panzer. I ordered my season 6
videos from them way back in June and still haven't received them yet, but I
don't think anybody has. Their Customer Service, which is D/P, is horrible.
I've been kept on hold by them for over 30 minutes at one time. I did check
with them to ask about my videos and they said the order is there but that
nothing's been shipped out yet.

--
Irulan
from now until the end of time
"KlinkLink" <Wilhel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I ordered merchandise on July 25 from the online store at
> www.adarainteractive.com. Was billed for the merchandise 1 week
> later, haven't received ANYTHING yet, no response to emails, no one
> picks up their customer service phone. Think it may be a scam, am
> about to report it to American Express as a fraud site.

Dany

Sep 19, 2001, 7:56:16 PM9/19/01

"Irulan" <woo...@erols.com> wrote in message

> Dawn, Adara is the online site for Davis/Panzer. I ordered my season 6
> videos from them way back in June and still haven't received them yet, but
> don't think anybody has. Their Customer Service, which is D/P, is
horrible.
> I've been kept on hold by them for over 30 minutes at one time. I did
check
> with them to ask about my videos and they said the order is there but that
> nothing's been shipped out yet.

You're not the first person to have problems with them. Maybe they need a
few more people reporting them to BBB. Dunno...

Dany
-won't go into the Watcher's CD/false advertising fiasco.

Rina

Sep 20, 2001, 7:43:11 AM9/20/01
Ordered my Season 6 set in June and got it yesterday.
Rina