Score Productions

SheaJim

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Fans of Score Productions will be interested to know that the company now has a
web site. Featured are short samples (in the RealAudio file format) of some of
Score's creations, including the title themes to these game shows:

$1,000,000 Chance of a lifetime
Card Sharks
Classic Concentration
Concentration
Family Feud
High Rollers
Match Game '73
Mind Readers
Password
Press Your Luck
The Price Is Right
Tattletales
To Tell the Truth
What's My Line?

In addition, the site contains interesting information about the company's
history and president Robert Israel's musical background.

The URL is: http://www.scoreproductions.com

Enjoy.

DKKPlease

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Also, under the Children's section is the Fun House theme.

Foxy

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
I went there, and it is there but how is PYL's theme on there. Lee Ringuette
did that, not score productions.
This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***ing customers
(Randall-Clerks)

OH! a Whammy!

The former TAF...@AOL.COM has spoken!

CBSTVCity

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
>> I went there, and it is there but how is PYL's theme on there? Lee Ringuette
did that, not Score Productions. <<

Perhaps Lee Ringuette composed the music *for* Score Productions?

Your Name Here:

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00

"Foxy" <gamesh...@aol.compyl> wrote in message
> I went there, and it is there but how is PYL's theme on there.
> Lee Ringuette did that, not score productions.

Also, it said it produced the theme for The Price is Right. I was puzzled,
because I knew Sheila Cole wrote the theme, but then I noticed it said
"PRODUCED the theme", not "WROTE the theme". So Cole (and Ringuette)
work(ed) for Score Prods.

Your Name Here:

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00

"SheaJim" <she...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Featured are short samples (in the RealAudio file format) of some of
> Score's creations, including the title themes to these game shows:
>
> $1,000,000 Chance of a lifetime
> Card Sharks

The opening variation, not found on the 80s Supersite.

> Classic Concentration

Another cut not found on the 80s Supersite. Apparently the opening theme,
though I'm not sure (I was 5 when it was cancelled, though I remember
watching a few episodes).

> Concentration
> Family Feud

Written by Israel himself.

> High Rollers
> Match Game '73

Spelled it wrong on the site.

> Mind Readers

"As close to stereotypical game show music as it gets."

> Password

No! Not that one! Noooooo!

> Press Your Luck
> The Price Is Right
> Tattletales

1980s version. (Forgot exact dates; don't tell me, I'll look'em up)

> To Tell the Truth

1969-1977(?) version. Does anybody have the lyrics to that one?

> What's My Line?

1968-1974 version

> In addition, the site contains interesting information about
> the company's history and president Robert Israel's musical
> background.

Wow. I didn't know they did more than game shows. Now I'll have the ABC News
theme stuck in my head all night long.

Nicholas Mooneyhan

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Your Name Here: wrote:

<snip!>

> > Card Sharks
>
> The opening variation, not found on the 80s Supersite.

Not correct. It was there before, and can be found on the Themes CD.

<snip!>

> > Password
>
> No! Not that one! Noooooo!

Why not? :)

<snip!>

> > Tattletales
>
> 1980s version. (Forgot exact dates; don't tell me, I'll look'em up)

1982-1984 to be exact, but I still like the 74-78 theme better

<snip!>

> > What's My Line?
>
> 1968-1974 version

Wrongamundo! That sample is of the 1974-1975 rerecroding (the circus set era)

|Nicholas J. Mooneyhan |
|->Soon to be college graduate (only 1 more year left!) |
|The Game $how Soundbooth is at: |
|http://users3.50megs.com/gameshow2000/ |
|Nicholas Mooneyhan's Game $how Homepage is at: |
|http://crash.to/mooneyhan/ |
|The Goodson/Todman WebRing is located at: |
|http://www.geocities.com/gtwebring/ |