Erik Mokracek must fly Alaska Airlines

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Oct 2, 2022, 6:44:57 PM10/2/22
One of the Care Bears is part of the “Care Coalition” at Alaska Airlines. Does this convince Erik to fly Alaska Airlines? I bet the other passengers would get annoyed of his singing .

https://youtu.be/5bZSoBNX0yo

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2022, 12:31:23 PM10/20/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 6:44:57 PM UTC-4, Radio Surfing (EAS) wrote:
> One of the Care Bears is part of the “Care Coalition” at Alaska Airlines. Does this convince Erik to fly Alaska Airlines? I bet the other passengers would get annoyed of his singing .
>
> https://youtu.be/5bZSoBNX0yo

Does Jason stand at his seat on the plane?

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Oct 20, 2022, 2:04:21 PM10/20/22
I think he does, until the flight attendant asks him to sit down and fasten his seatbelt.