Double Dare (1976) Triple Dog Dare episode

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2022, 6:12:11 PM11/29/22
Hello. I'm looking for the DD76 episode where, after successfully giving his opponent the Dare and Double Dare clues, the champion waits till both of them are visible and shouts, "I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!" Alex then remarked, "You ran out of dares, what is he going to do for you now, stick his tongue in the middle of the booth's doors? That sort of thing will never be seen on TV or movies!" Anyone got it?

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Nov 29, 2022, 7:38:29 PM11/29/22
I have it!

I’ll trade for the episode of Press Your Luck where “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” by Culture Club played for the Boy George Whammy instead of their parody.
Peter joked “yeah, we’re gonna get sued”