Ida Mufferbids on Tattletales

hatp...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2018, 12:56:07 PM8/27/18
Hello. There was a week of Tattletales where Ida Mufferbids appeared with a different guy each day. I am specifically looking for the episode Bert Convy was her partner, because he paid the most for her services that day. Bill Cullen hosted that show.

Anyone have this?

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

Aug 28, 2018, 12:58:22 AM8/28/18
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 12:56:07 PM UTC-4, hatp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello. There was a week of Tattletales where Ida Mufferbids appeared with a different guy each day. I am specifically looking for the episode Bert Convy was her partner, because he paid the most for her services that day. Bill Cullen hosted that show.
>
> Anyone have this?

I have it. I'll trade for the episode from the next day, where Jack Narz stormed out on the set and said "I will not be seen in public with that whore! She has begged me to purchase her services. Fuck that!"

hatp...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2018, 6:18:07 AM8/28/18
TRADE IS ON!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2022, 6:13:53 PM11/29/22
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 6:18:07 AM UTC-4, Hat Putato wrote:
> TRADE IS ON!

As I just recalled, Bob Barker was on this week with Ida too!