Caesars Challenge Episode Guide

Preston Harper

Jul 14, 2020, 1:47:21 AM7/14/20
I'm autistic. And does anybody have a "Caesars Challenge" episode guide?

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Jul 14, 2020, 3:24:09 AM7/14/20
Sorry I don’t have it.

Do you happen to have the episode of The Mole where the computer broke down during the “execution”. As he was typing in a name, the Windows Blue Screen of Death came up. The contestants burst out laughing. Anderson Cooper shouted “are you fucking kidding me?” They had to reboot the computer (which showed the Windows NT 4.0 startup screen).

James Fabiano

Jul 14, 2020, 11:19:38 AM7/14/20
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3:24:09 AM UTC-4, Radio Surfing (EAS) wrote:
> Sorry I don’t have it.
>
> Do you happen to have the episode of The Mole where the computer broke down during the “execution”. As he was typing in a name, the Windows Blue Screen of Death came up. The contestants burst out laughing. Anderson Cooper shouted “are you fucking kidding me?” They had to reboot the computer (which showed the Windows NT 4.0 startup screen).

I'll trade either of you for the Caesar's Challenge where Vince McMahon is the announcer.

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Jul 14, 2020, 3:22:39 PM7/14/20
Trade is on!

Harp...@hotmail.com

Nov 22, 2021, 2:42:59 AM11/22/21
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-4, Radio Surfing (EAS) wrote:
> Trade is on!
Who else can make an episode guide of "Caesars Challenge"?

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2021, 9:44:09 AM11/22/21
Jim Neidhart is dead, he can't do it.

AWORio

Nov 22, 2021, 2:20:01 PM11/22/21
I didn't know the "Who" character's last name was Else. THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! :D :D :D

Harp...@hotmail.com

Jan 23, 2022, 10:25:10 AM1/23/22
Did the Second episode aired on June 15, 1993 w/an embarrassing question about "Gilligan's Island"?