Santa Claus shits his pants

Super AWORio

Dec 25, 2016, 8:58:04 AM12/25/16
'Tis the truth. While Santa was getting ready to make his annual gift-giving flight on his sleigh, the workshop smelled like shit. You could clearly see the elves gagging from the odor. It was later confirmed when Santa left his loaded red underwear in my stocking, because my trolling secured me a prime spot on the naughty list.

Prye Zufferbids is a HO HO HO!

michael...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2016, 11:50:20 AM12/25/16
LOL!

BUMP!

Dr. AWORio

Dec 25, 2017, 8:26:28 AM12/25/17
On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 8:58:04 AM UTC-5, Dr. AWORio wrote:
> 'Tis the truth. While Santa was getting ready to make his annual gift-giving flight on his sleigh, the workshop smelled like shit. You could clearly see the elves gagging from the odor. It was later confirmed when Santa left his loaded red underwear in my stocking, because my trolling secured me a prime spot on the naughty list.
>
> Prye Zufferbids is a HO HO HO!

SEASONAL BUMP!!!

Ida Mufferbids

Dec 25, 2018, 11:12:58 PM12/25/18
'Twas confirmed once again this year! Yes Virginia, Santa Claus shits his pants!

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Dec 25, 2020, 3:38:54 AM12/25/20
SEASONAL BUMP!

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Dec 25, 2023, 12:05:56 AM12/25/23
One last SEASONAL BUMP before Google Groups shuts down in February

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2023, 3:55:29 PM12/26/23
On Sunday, December 25, 2016 at 8:58:04 AM UTC-5, Super AWORio wrote:
> 'Tis the truth. While Santa was getting ready to make his annual gift-giving flight on his sleigh, the workshop smelled like shit. You could clearly see the elves gagging from the odor. It was later confirmed when Santa left his loaded red underwear in my stocking, because my trolling secured me a prime spot on the naughty list.
>
> Prye Zufferbids is a HO HO HO!

Did the three Santas on the Christmas version of the Joker's Wild bonus game do the same thing?

That would be f***ing with Jack Barry!