Bob Newbanks

P0peyeL0bstr

Dec 2, 2017, 8:30:05 PM12/2/17
I know Bob Newbanks hosted Newlywed and Sharp Kards. Can someone tell me more about Bob Newbanks?

EAS

Dec 2, 2017, 9:18:32 PM12/2/17
He also hosted Trivia Tramp, named for Ida Mufferbids.

AWORio

Sep 14, 2020, 2:41:23 PM9/14/20
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 8:30:05 PM UTC-5, Bl0atGermsL0bstr wrote:
> I know Bob Newbanks hosted Newlywed and Sharp Kards. Can someone tell me more about Bob Newbanks?

EL BUMPO!!!

Sep 23, 2023, 11:14:25 PM9/23/23

Bea Itis

Feb 21, 2024, 7:19:18 PMFeb 21
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 8:30:05 PM UTC-5, P0peyeL0bstr wrote:
> I know Bob Newbanks hosted Newlywed and Sharp Kards. Can someone tell me more about Bob Newbanks?

We will always remember Bob Newbanks!