Rock Feud: What Happened?

Chuck

Sep 13, 2002, 3:33:00 PM9/13/02
I know that about a year ago (July to be precise) Fremantle Media
(then Pearson Television) announced that a "Rock n Roll Family Feud"
was going to be produced, and aired on VH1. It was supposed to be
(according to TVGameShows.net), instead of families, Independent Rock
Bands, battling out for $10,000, with a younger host. What happened?
Did Pearson/Fremantle ever give any official statement to it? It's not
like I've been waiting all my life for a Rock N' Roll version of
Family Feud, I'm just interested to know what happened.

Matt Ottinger

Sep 14, 2002, 12:41:19 AM9/14/02

"Chuck" <Saj...@hotmail.com> wrote ...

There was a pilot shot on Louie's set that had two pierced and tattooed
bands I had never heard of and a hand held camera that was supposed to make
everything edgy and hip, but just left me feeling seasick. Granted, I'm a
little outside the target demographic, but VH-1 must not have been very
impressed either, they decided not to go to series with it.

--Matt
otti...@acd.net

Emperor Blitz

Sep 14, 2002, 1:31:01 AM9/14/02
>Granted, I'm a
>little outside the target demographic, but VH-1 must not have been very
>impressed either, they decided not to go to series with it.

This from a Channel that gave us My Generation and Name That Video.

It was a bad idea from day one, but that's just my NSHO.

Chuck
http://sport6449.tripod.com/generalblitzinfantry (Update soon)
"Take me on your Mighty Wings across the sky......"--Cheap Trick