Starcade cheating episode

Hat Putato

Jun 2, 2021, 6:34:05 AM6/2/21
There was an episode of Starcade where a contestant entered a cheat code in Joust and got 50 billion points. Geoff said, “unlike my former bosses Barry and Enright, we don’t allow cheating here.” and kicked him in the ass while sending him offstage.

Anyone have this?

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Jun 2, 2021, 11:09:11 AM6/2/21
I have it!
I’ll trade for the Joker’s Wild from the next day where Jack said “my former employee fucked with me by accusing me of cheating. I’ll make sure he never hosts a game show again, at least in the US.”

Hence why Chain Reaction was taped in Canada, yet Geoff was able to host The Big Spin in CA.

Hat Putato

Jun 3, 2021, 6:41:06 AM6/3/21
TRADE IS ON!