Tattletales Bob Barker episode

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2022, 6:13:04 PM11/29/22
Hello. I am looking for the Tattletales episode where, instead of Dorothy Jo, Bob plays with his "special friend," Ida Mufferbids. This was the first time we saw Ida on camera. Anyone remember what happened and anyone got it?

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Nov 29, 2022, 7:35:30 PM11/29/22
Let’s just say her “rooting section” insisted she provide them her services. Bert tried to explain “you’re getting a money steak, Ida doesn’t to entertain you like she does in Bob’s show.”

I’ll trade for the episode of ABC Password when Bob and Dorothy Jo were the celebrities. Allen Ludden was gagging from Bob’s pants-shitting throughout the whole episode.