GSN schedule effective 4/15/2024

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Feb 21, 2024, 5:02:41 PMFeb 21
Three revivals will premiere on this day. Tom Bergeron is tapped to host Reel to Reel and the host for Talk About is Karyn Bryant. She hosted Name that Video in the early 2000’s. No word on Tic Tac Dough’s host.

The 8 am hour will be handed back to infomercials I guess Chain Letters, I mean Tug of Words as well as Gambit, I mean Top Card, I mean Catch-21 will be relegated to Game Show Central.

Since Master Minds
is on one time early in the morning, it’ll likely go AWOR then end up on GSC as well. Split Second is still NU! NU! NU!

9 am: Person, Place, or Thing
9:30 am: Master Minds
10 am; People Puzzler
11 am: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire (Regis Philbin)
12 pm; Deal or No Deal (Howie Mandel, NBC)
1 pm: Match Game 73-79
2 pm: America Says
3:30 pm: Split Second (John Michael Higgins)
4 pm: The $100,000 Pyramid (Michael Strahan)
5 pm: Switch
5:30 pm: Toc Tac Dough (lGSN, 2024)
6 pm: Blank Slate
6:30 pm Reel to Reel Picture Show (GSN, 2024)
7:00 pm: Talk About (GSN, 2024)
7:30 pm: Split Second (John Michael Higgins)
8:00 pm: Press Your Luck (Elizabeth Banks)
9:00 pm: WOF (Pat & Vanna)
10:00 pm to 2 am: Family Feud (Steve Harvey)
2 am to 4 am: People Puzzler

GSN Weekend Schedule effective 4/20//2024

9 am to 6 pm: America Says
5 pm: Switch
5:30 pm: Tic Tac Dough (GSN, 2024)
6 pm: Blank Slate
6:30 pm Reel to Reel Picture Show (GSN, 2024)
7:00 pm: Talk About (GSN, 2024)
7:30 pm: Split Second (John Michael Higgins)
8 pm to 11 pm repeats the same exact episodes from 5-8.
11 pm to 4 am: Family Feud (Steve Harvey)

Unlike Buzzr, there are no marathons or specials to make the programming a little more interesting

It seems like GSN has taken some criticism to heart and is moving away from the “All Harvey Feud all the time” reputation. Nownif they could shed their original’s’ reputations of being cheap and AI-generated that would be great.