hat putato

mat...@erols.com

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
Pete Sweat wrote:

> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

Hot Potato was a game where contestants had to come up with 7 answers
that related to a subject, or knock out 3 of their opponents by
challenging them to do so. A neat game that was too short lived.

Andrew Warwick

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
> GENIUS #1 SPEAKS
>
> I mit haf to leve the newsgroop so kwikle. My mom sed be cuz there are
> flaming gays i mit haf to say buhbye. i dont no yit. i hope i can stay
> thow.by the way, is there anyone here like me who i cin make frends
> with. bye now does your mom look good in stiletto heels?
> (there, that ought to make her feel better.

> pyramidplr

That balderdash of a post was another miracle by Dan Harisfield and
P.S., not pyramidplr. You won't see another dumb post again, and you
have ME to thank for it.

OHIOguy17

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
You must mean a POTATO!! What is this, Dan Quale spelling day??

Contestant: "I said I had a dream about you so I had to come down here."
Bob: "What were we doing in the dream?"
Contestant: "You were chasing me in the hay loft."

Louise DuArt: "We'll go window shopping and shop lifting after this!"

Ryan

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
T. Jay wrote:

> In the vein of Adam Wade in Musical Chairs, T. Jay responds:
>
> Is the correct answer...
>
> <A> Pete Sweat is a troll who is here to assume that all lovers of game
> shows are illiterate, though in reality we are far smarter than he...
>
> or <B> Pete Sweat has no life and thinks he is soooooo funny imitating a
> little 7 year-old when in fact I can name you 50 Billion people who
> are/were funnier than he...
>
> or <C> Pete Sweat is all of the above...

Hehe or <D> Pete is just a breath of fresh air who is trying to tell us
all to settle back a bit and enjoy life.

I mean come on guys, don't get all worked up over a post - IT ISN'T THE
END OF THE WORLD!

I mean am I the only one who takes some of these things lightly.

>>how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
studio? that would be a funny<<

As a matter of fact, this one made me laugh . . . sit down, grab a
brew and enjoy the show ;)

Ryan

T. Jay

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
In the vein of Adam Wade in Musical Chairs, T. Jay responds:

Is the correct answer...

<A> Pete Sweat is a troll who is here to assume that all lovers of game
shows are illiterate, though in reality we are far smarter than he...

or <B> Pete Sweat has no life and thinks he is soooooo funny imitating a
little 7 year-old when in fact I can name you 50 Billion people who
are/were funnier than he...

or <C> Pete Sweat is all of the above...

<Insert Musical Chair Buzz-in SFX here>

T. Jay
(Pete is also on my kill file)

Pete Sweat

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98

Letstrolltonight

Aug 5, 2012, 3:33:47 AM8/5/12
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

Well look at this! You can bump any thread you want on Google now! Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby bump the ORIGINAL hat putato post!

michael...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2012, 6:23:26 AM8/5/12
On Sunday, August 5, 2012 3:33:47 AM UTC-4, Letstrolltonight wrote:
> On Saturday, September 12, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote: > how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the > studio? that would be a funny Well look at this! You can bump any thread you want on Google now! Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby bump the ORIGINAL hat putato post!

nice.

Letstrolltonight

Aug 6, 2012, 4:42:42 PM8/6/12
I'm thinking of maybe going through the ATGS archives and bumping more trolling material.

sylph.o...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 10:16:52 AM5/24/14
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

ancient fucking history god DAMN

The Enforcer

Jul 21, 2014, 11:57:59 PM7/21/14
Celebrity Name Game is nu nu nu!

CelebrityBucketKickersL0bstr

May 22, 2017, 4:19:08 AM5/22/17
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

BUMP! LMAO, I love bumping this post constantly!

hatp...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2017, 11:00:11 PM8/3/17
Needs a BUMP!

VannaFan

Aug 3, 2017, 11:20:26 PM8/3/17
On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 10:00:11 PM UTC-5, hatp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Needs a BUMP!

Even though it misspells "funi", it still is one of ATGS' hall of fame posts!!!

August is L0bstr Month

Aug 4, 2017, 12:42:34 AM8/4/17
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

yes, thatz how et wus played!

hatp...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 9:47:33 PM11/20/17
BUMPING, just cuz this is uh funi.

P0peyeL0bstr

Nov 29, 2017, 3:42:56 AM11/29/17
how wuz hat putato plaed? did bil kulin tos a putato at thu kuntestintz? tat wuld b a funi.

Vanna Fan

Nov 29, 2017, 7:24:42 AM11/29/17
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 2:42:56 AM UTC-6, P0peyeL0bstr wrote:
> how wuz hat putato plaed? did bil kulin tos a putato at thu kuntestintz? tat wuld b a funi.

yez, tatz how et wuz plaed!

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

May 4, 2018, 2:49:12 AM5/4/18
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

BUMPING!

James Fabiano

May 4, 2018, 10:36:49 AM5/4/18
Is this the first Hat Putato message?

Dr. AWORio

May 4, 2018, 10:39:32 AM5/4/18
Yes sir!

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

May 4, 2018, 3:28:30 PM5/4/18
Yep!

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

Jul 27, 2018, 11:05:21 PM7/27/18

hatp...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2018, 4:19:42 PM9/12/18
20 year anniversary!

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

Dec 29, 2018, 3:41:11 PM12/29/18
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

BUMP!

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

Aug 22, 2020, 3:33:57 AM8/22/20
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

LA BUMPITA!

Hat Putato

Jan 1, 2021, 4:26:15 AM1/1/21
nu yeer saim hat putato

GameG0bblr

Jan 1, 2021, 11:45:08 PM1/1/21
On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 4:26:15 AM UTC-5, Hat Putato wrote:
> nu yeer saim hat putato
and saim bil kulin

Mina Mina

Jan 2, 2021, 2:58:19 AM1/2/21
This is wrongly written. Should be hot potato.

Mina

Hat Putato

Jun 1, 2021, 7:26:09 AM6/1/21
Needs a BUMP

Elaine Benes

Sep 12, 2023, 9:15:53 PM9/12/23
Who will host the Hat Putato 25th Anniversary Special?

Bea Itis

Feb 3, 2024, 12:58:38 PMFeb 3
On Saturday, September 12, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Pete Sweat wrote:
> how wus hat putato played? did bill cullen toss a putato around the
> studio? that would be a funny

BUMPING the original Hat Putato post one more time!!

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Feb 21, 2024, 11:20:46 PMFeb 21
BUMP!