Dragon ! The All-New TTD

Outfielder Jay

Apr 19, 2002, 8:18:54 PM4/19/02
Would It Be Aired On GSN? Know the RulesTwo Players Compete In The Main Game 9
Categories Was Used The Board Would Shuffled, The Questions will asked and
answer will add $300 to the pot for center box,$200 for inner & outer
boxes player gets 3 in a ROW EITHER ACROSS,up or down and diagonally wins the
pot and advances to the bonus game for a shot at a prize Package

Bonus Game:Similar to the syndicated version money ranges from $100-$500
why ?

Brandon Brooks

Apr 19, 2002, 10:19:30 PM4/19/02
"Outfielder Jay" <outfie...@aol.com> wrote in message

Chuck, please don't pop a vein.

Brandon Brooks

Chuck Gibson

Apr 20, 2002, 12:14:47 AM4/20/02
>Chuck, please don't pop a vein.

I'm trying not to Brandon. But I could swear this group has gone stupid in the
last two weeks.

Between Zach, Henke, Carter, Henschel, Nelson, "Tony Soprano" and any one of
about ten others, I could swear the IQ of this group has just dipped 50 points.

Chuck
ATGS' #1 Cheap Trick fan
http://sport6449.tripod.com/generalblitzinfantry
http://www.gameshowtimes.com

you know who

Apr 20, 2002, 12:27:40 AM4/20/02
"Chuck Gibson" <general...@aol.comandgetit> wrote in message news:20020420001447...@mb-mq.aol.com...

Shucks, ma'am. 'T'weren't nothin'.
_____

"This week NBC announced that David Hasselhoff will appear in an upcoming episode of "Fear Factor." On the show, Hasselhoff becomes terrified when he finds himself surrounded by women with real breasts."

- Conan O'Brien
_____

Clusterschmazz.com

Apr 20, 2002, 2:43:51 PM4/20/02
Jesus Christ, enough with the idiotic proposals already!

Justin Alexander Lollie
AIM: Longshot 337
http://www.clusterschmazz.com

"When a customer leaves AOL, an angel gets its wings."

(Remove "safety" from my e-mail address to reply.)

"Outfielder Jay" <outfie...@aol.com> wrote something really stupid which
I snipped

BudMann9

Apr 20, 2002, 6:06:51 PM4/20/02
Jesus Christ, you are the one choosing to read the thread!

pissed off producer

Apr 20, 2002, 8:05:08 PM4/20/02

"Clusterschmazz.com" <jl...@pacbell.safetynet> wrote in message

> Jesus Christ, enough with the idiotic proposals already!

Thank you

How about "The All New Shut The Hell Up Already"?

Zach Horan

Apr 20, 2002, 8:10:14 PM4/20/02

>How about "The All New Shut The Hell Up Already"?

Hosted by Zach Horan.

DSmith

Apr 20, 2002, 10:58:14 PM4/20/02
outfie...@aol.com (Outfielder Jay) wrote in message news:<20020419201854...@mb-fm.aol.com>...

What is your problem?
You are a complete moron.

Chuck Gibson

Apr 20, 2002, 11:31:39 PM4/20/02
>What is your problem?
>You are a complete moron.

So is 50% of ATGS these days. They morons have re-infected this group like a
bad virus....ugh...

ObGameShows: Who Dares Wins is NOT a game show.

you know who

Apr 20, 2002, 11:51:13 PM4/20/02
"Chuck Gibson" <general...@aol.comandgetit> wrote in message news:20020420233139...@mb-fc.aol.com...

> >What is your problem?
> >You are a complete moron.
>
> So is 50% of ATGS these days. They morons have re-infected this group like a
> bad virus....ugh...

As opposed to a "good" virus?

(VIRUS! The All New Love Connection!)

<skulking away quickly>

John Sergent

Apr 25, 2002, 3:07:38 AM4/25/02
In article <TGqw8.125$Km1....@eagle.america.net>,

"you know who" <you.kn...@you.know.where> wrote:

> (VIRUS! The All New Love Connection!)
>
> <skulking away quickly>

Don't skulk; that was the only funny one of the bunch.

--
Have fun!

Elaine Benes

Feb 15, 2024, 7:12:01 AMFeb 15
BUMP!
Message has been deleted

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Feb 18, 2024, 12:16:35 AMFeb 18
Sorry, Tom Bergeron is hosting the revival of the Reel to Reel Picture Show, not Talk About.

We finally know the host of the Talk About revival: she’s Karyn Bryant. The press release also added this blurb:
“Teams of two have a short amount of time to reveal key words when they talk about a subject. The team with the most points will have a chance to win $10,000!”

We will see how the revivals will pan out. Reel to Reel sucked 25 years ago and could suck even more. Tic Tac Dough may be okay but the questions will probably be dumbed down. Talk About is the show with the most potential.

Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 4:25:56 PM UTC-8, Radio Surfing (EAS) wrote:
> Yes! Some people believed Tom Bergeron would be hosting, but as I pointed out before, he will be hosting the GSN revival of Talk Aboutt. It seems like this will be a busy year for GSN in terms of revivals!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 3:12:30 PMFeb 20
IT WUZ UH FUNI INDEID!!!!!!

EL BUMPO!!!!!!