TPIR went AWOR

Zach Horan

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Zach Horan

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
:)

Zach Horan

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
:)

Foster-Gray

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
Okay, group, forgive me for this. I know that I am wrong, but something has to
be said.

What in the (OOPS!) is your problem?! Do you actually find this stupid,
immature asinine behavior to be somewhat humorous?

IT'S NOT!!!

I have never seen something so ridiculous in my life (all 17 years of it)! I
have known some annoying classmates in high school (Don't miss them days!), but
even they have *some* maturity. You need to experience the real world and see
what life is about, because if you think that this BS is what it's really
about, then I feel sorry for you.

The ONE and ONLY, Brandon Foster-Gray

FDu11

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
What is AWOR?

I'm curious to know?

Zach Horan

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
>What is AWOR?

AWOR=Another Week of Reruns.

B.J. Brown

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
Damnit, that's IT!

Zach Bastard, If you think this is (BEEP)ing humorous, Then you're in the Wrong
(BEEP)ing group do do this (BEEP)ing (BEEP)!

Get the (BEEP) out of this Newsgroup.

Nobody gives a (BEEP) about TPiR going for (BEEP)ing reruns!

Sorry for the Language, but it's the only way to express myself.
B.J. Brown
remove "illion" to reply
Page is back up at http://www.geocities.com/BBrown9326/index.html

Eric The Moron Slayer

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

>>What is AWOR?
>>

>AWOR=Another Week of Reruns.

AWOR mean Asses Wimp or Regrets (to their respective mothers). The term is
used to describe you AND Zach

Things change so fast. I got a new telephone cord so I don't get kicked off
all the time. Justin Timberlake is engaged. But one thing is still the
same...

Sometimes mistaken for Mike Klauss (next one to do it again leaves with a black
eye)

Foster-Gray

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
>AWOR mean Asses Wimp or Regrets (to their respective mothers). The term is
>used to describe you AND Zach

Now, now, Frank is not as bad. He has cooled out with the questions. He and
Seven (what IS his real name anyways?) are making a change for the better.
Now if only Zach could take a cue.....

Splinkynip

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
zach you r one incredibally fucking loser

The Inquizinkinator

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
In article <20000709022739...@ng-fo1.aol.com>,
splin...@aol.comsplinky (Splinkynip) wrote:

> zach you r one incredibally fucking loser

Splink, there's a reason no one has ever accused you of being
inattentive. :-)

-- DZ

--
Visit my web site at http://www.davidzinkin.com

The box said "Windows 95 or better" -- so I bought a Macintosh!

Kristoff

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00

Zach is a repetitive turd who would make a great Moronionaire contestant.
-Joe Kristoff
(PS Do not flame me; I'm not trying to be Zach myself.)

MORE...

Zach, if you're smart you wouldn't try that s&!t again.
-J

bctp...@my-deja.com

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
Not to be rude or anything, but couldn't you have just listed all the
game shows that went "AWOR" in ONE post instead of annoying people by
making one post for every game show?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

BuyThisSN4aPenny

Jul 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/10/00
<< >What is AWOR?

AWOR=Another Week of Reruns. >>

I thought it would be the ultimate irony if Zach answered. Geez. We ALL know
who the real encyclopedia is...

Letstrolltonight

Aug 6, 2012, 8:58:34 PM8/6/12
On Sunday, July 9, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Zach Horan wrote:
> !

Because I'm bumping it!

Bl0atGermsL0bstr

Jun 27, 2018, 2:06:11 AM6/27/18
Bumping again! lmfao

Bea Itis

Feb 21, 2024, 7:20:42 PMFeb 21
On Sunday, July 9, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Zach Horan wrote:
> !

ZH may MTHOP, but this thread still deserves one last BUMP!!