Winner’s Circle $0 on $20,000 Pyramid

Radio Surfing (EAS)

Oct 25, 2022, 1:50:42 PM10/25/22
There was an instance where a team had a $0 winners Circle on $20,000 Pyramid. I remember it real well! There was a $0 Winner’s Circle in Clark $25K Pyramid, but a team earned $0 on a Winner’s Circle in the $20,000 Pyramid. I remember seeing it!

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2022, 5:08:08 PM10/26/22
On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 1:50:42 PM UTC-4, Radio Surfing (EAS) wrote:
> There was an instance where a team had a $0 winners Circle on $20,000 Pyramid. I remember it real well! There was a $0 Winner’s Circle in Clark $25K Pyramid, but a team earned $0 on a Winner’s Circle in the $20,000 Pyramid. I remember seeing it!

And I remember it happening at least once on John Davidson $10,000 Pyramid, of course.