Another Tattletales divorce

TGBromley

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
According to Reuters, Variety columnist Army Archerd (himself a Tattletales
veteran, if memory serves) reports that Oscar-nominated actress Lynn Redgrave
is divorcing her husband of 32 years, John Clark. The article notes an affair
Clark had eight years ago which resulted in a son.

Add Redgrave and Clark to the list of sometime Tattletales couples who have
split (although this union lasted longer than most of the couples on the show).

Tom Bromley
tgbr...@aol.com

JohnnyX316

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
The Tattletales Couples who are still together as far as I know.....
Wink and Sandy Martindale
Chuck Woolery and Joanne Pflugg (I believe)

That's all I can think of...

John Fenner
Possible future host of Net Mindtrap.
Jack Barry, Ray Combs, Burt Convy, Bill Cullen.....*sigh*
Remove the XmanX to reply by e-mail

Cat

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
what people need to keep in mind is that these are 25 year old TT
episodes....thats a long long long time....Cat

--
Gene: "Old Man Perriwinkle said to his 17 year old bride...'On our
honeymoon,

Cat

Mar 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/3/99
>The Tattletales Couples who are still together as far as I know.....
>Wink and Sandy Martindale
>Chuck Woolery and Joanne Pflugg (I believe)
>
>That's all I can think of...

also married are...

Charlie Brill and Mitzi McCall
Gary Collins and Mary Ann Mobley
Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller
JoAnne Worley and Roger
Jayne Meadows and Steve Allen

these couples were married until one or the other passed away...

Julie London and Bobby Troupe (he died recently)
Bill and Anne Cullen (Bill died in 1990)
Helen and Gene Rayburn (she died in 1996)
Bobby Van and Elaine Joyce (he died in 1980)

Geastll

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
Chuck and JoAnn divorced a # of years ago.
Mike
(and remember it is not what you say that counts, it is what "You Don't Say!")

ep99...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

> Chuck Woolery and Joanne Pflugg (I believe)

No sir! Chuck and Joanne were divorced while he was still hosting "Wheel Of
Fortune."

> That's all I can think of...

Gary Collins and Mary Ann Mobley.
Mitzi McCall and Charlie Brill.
And as we've noted, Julie London and Bobby Troup until his passing last month.

Eric Paddon

CyberJohns

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
>also married are...

>JoAnne Worley and Roger

Roger Perry, seen in TV shows of the 70s and 80s, including a recurring role in
(shudder) FACTS OF LIFE.

ep99...@oak.cats.ohiou.edu

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99

> >JoAnne Worley and Roger
>
> Roger Perry, seen in TV shows of the 70s and 80s, including a recurring role
in
> (shudder) FACTS OF LIFE.

And don't forget the classic Star Trek episode "Tomorrow Is Yesterday" where
he played the 20th Century Air Force pilot who gets accidentally beamed
aboard the Enterprise.

Tammy Warner

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
On Wed, Mar 3, 1999, 6:10pm (PST+2), CatLu...@prodigy.net (Cat) said:

(also married are...

Charlie Brill and Mitzi McCall
Gary Collins and Mary Ann Mobley
Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller
JoAnne Worley and Roger

Jayne Meadows and Steve Allen)

Add to the list:

Marilyn & Monty Hall
Doe & Jack Narz (maybe?)

(these couples were married until one or the other passed away...

Julie London and Bobby Troupe (he died recently) Bill and Anne Cullen
(Bill died in 1990) Helen and Gene Rayburn (she died in 1996) Bobby Van
and Elaine Joyce (he died in 1980)

Not to mention:

Betty White & Allen Ludden
Dorothy Jo & Bob Barker (she died in 1981, same year that Allen passed
on)

[Gene: "Old Man Perriwinkle said to his 17 year old bride...'On our
honeymoon, u can do anything u want to do...butremember...whatever u do,

do it _______"
Bill Cullen: "Well...the way you did him, he
sounded awfully old. So he said 'whatever u do, do it alone'"
*Bill laughs the Bill Cullen laugh*

Match Game PM (1976)]

Cat, I must tell you, I thought that one with Bill Daily was funny.

Tammy Warner--ATGS's #1 Clock Watcherette!
(TamW...@webTV.net)

'Don't forget to 'Say When!!'--Art James

Mequirino

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
>(these couples were married until one or the other passed away...
>
>Julie London and Bobby Troupe (he died recently) Bill and Anne Cullen
>(Bill died in 1990) Helen and Gene Rayburn (she died in 1996) Bobby Van
>and Elaine Joyce (he died in 1980)
>
>Not to mention:
>
>Betty White & Allen Ludden
>Dorothy Jo & Bob Barker (she died in 1981, same year that Allen passed
>on)

What about the "Tattletales" host himself who with wife Ann, was also on the
panel when other G-T hosts (Rayburn, Van, Barker, Narz) filled in for Bert.

Ann and Bert Convy (couple divorced in 1989; Bert passed away in 1991)

Cat

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
>Cat, I must tell you, I thought that one with Bill Daily was funny.

U mean "Programs! Get your programs here!"....Patti Duke Astin's answer
to the question was "Crackerjacks! Get your crackerjacks!"...Cat

--

Gene: "Old Man Perriwinkle said to his 17 year old bride...'On our
honeymoon,

u can do anything u want to do...but remember...whatever u do, do it

mick...@yahoo.com

Feb 9, 2016, 9:22:16 PM2/9/16
JoAnne Worley and Roger Perry divorced in 2000. Curiously, Joyce Bulifant (who appeared on TT with then-husband Ed) is now married to Roger Perry.

James Fabiano

Feb 11, 2016, 3:48:57 PM2/11/16
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 6:22:16 PM UTC-8, mick...@yahoo.com wrote:
> JoAnne Worley and Roger Perry divorced in 2000. Curiously, Joyce Bulifant (who appeared on TT with then-husband Ed) is now married to Roger Perry.

But never fear, all of said marriages will be on a couples themed Celebrity Bucket Kickers!!!!