Hulurama Appreciation Post

rdh

Aug 29, 2023, 1:48:00 PM8/29/23
Looks like there was some brief activity about the show when it was
announced, but where'd everyone go?

For myself, I've enjoyed the revival a lot more than I thought I would.
It will never be the original Fox run, but it's definitely enjoyable. In
particular, I've liked the first few episodes more than I liked the
first few episodes of the Comedy Central run--which did grow on me, but
I don't think there's any growth necessary for the Hulu run.

What does the group think? Hate it? Love it? Not enough Hypnotoad?

--
~rdh

Ant

Aug 29, 2023, 3:26:04 PM8/29/23
Yep, I enjoyed it too. Although yesterday's Christmas episode was a weird
timing for the summer.

Also, "we're back, baby!" --Bender.
--
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?" --Matthew 6:25. Hot week with slammy mawnies & 2 much Zs.
| |o o| |

rdh

Dec 13, 2023, 9:15:55 AM12/13/23
I should have finished the season before posting this... The first
couple episodes were fine, but the rest were real stinkers.