Futurestock

Ben Stevens

Mar 31, 2002, 9:12:24 AM3/31/02
Awesome, awesome to the max!

was a good episode, thoughts?

--
Ben

NORM MACDONALD

Mar 31, 2002, 12:51:45 PM3/31/02
>Awesome, awesome to the max!
>
>was a good episode, thoughts?

I think I'm gonna wait till it airs.
____________________________
Life is like a box of kitty litter...
as you go through it you get
your lumps.

Aaron Howald

Mar 31, 2002, 10:56:31 PM3/31/02

"Hundsfurtz" <hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> wrote in message
news:9pefauggvuj9pub1v...@4ax.com...

> On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:12:24 +1000, "Ben Stevens"
> <benst...@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
> >Awesome, awesome to the max!
> >
> >was a good episode, thoughts?

Very good ep-
"National pornographic" and the fox stock going down twice (-60 then -80) were only 2
of the good moments-nice to see MOM again too.

> Great parody on the Apple "1984" commercial!
>
> Overall, a good episode.

Larry

Apr 1, 2002, 12:18:25 AM4/1/02
On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 01:44:18 GMT, Hundsfurtz
<hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> wrote:

>Great parody on the Apple "1984" commercial!
>
>Overall, a good episode.

Freeze Frame Fun:
The upside down writing on the Apple 1984 commercial:
William Howard Taft Grover Cleveland (bottom)
Taft Cleve Land Grover (in boxes)

On the big stock ticker on the Galactic Stock Exchange:
top:
RUN dn .47
DMC up .04
FOX dn 61

OSX up .39
WIN dn 50
KIRK dn 1.25
GORN up 2

The Hebrew banner at the "bot-mitzvah":
Home (?)
Etch (????)
Robot (pretty sure)
(man, you don't practice something for 25 years and you get rusty.
Someone here must be able to pronounce it properly)

Overall, I really liked this episode. The Pat Buchanan joke was
brilliant. I was in college in the early 80's and I saw more than my
share of aspiring 80's guys.

--Larry

Ben Stevens

Apr 1, 2002, 1:39:37 AM4/1/02
yeah that was awesome, couldnt stop laughing

was the guy in the stock exchange whose head was a holographic image a 1984
thing as well?

"Hundsfurtz" <hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 00:12:24 +1000, "Ben Stevens"
> <benst...@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>

> >Awesome, awesome to the max!
> >
> >was a good episode, thoughts?

Daniel Tonks

Apr 1, 2002, 3:46:13 PM4/1/02
"Ben Stevens" <benst...@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

> yeah that was awesome, couldnt stop laughing
>
> was the guy in the stock exchange whose head was a holographic image a
1984
> thing as well?

Think Superman...

- Daniel

Jym Dyer

Apr 1, 2002, 7:03:10 PM4/1/02
> OSX up .39
> WIN dn 50

=v= Hey! I thought Matt Groening said Microsoft was dead and
gone in the 30th and 31st Centuries!

=v= (Yeah, I know we've seen indications of Microsoft before
on the show. I'm just bitter about it.)

=v= Also, wasn't there a BYOB stock?

> Overall, I really liked this episode. The Pat Buchanan
> joke was brilliant.

=v= Agreed. I laughed so hard, LaRouche actually stopped
telling knock-knock jokes.
<_Jym_>

Larry

Apr 1, 2002, 9:42:34 PM4/1/02
On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 10:11:13 GMT, Hundsfurtz
<hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> wrote:

>Wasn't this Stock Exchange a parody on 2001's space station? It
>certainly looked similar, but I haven't seen the movie for a while
>now.

It was very similar. It's a variation of the basic wheel shaped space
station, which has been around for a long time. If I recall correctly,
it was first suggested by Von Baun.

--Larry

Harvey Lee

Apr 2, 2002, 3:03:46 PM4/2/02
Daniel Tonks wrote:

> Think Superman...

And he did say he was Jor El...
--
"It's an omen. It's a higher power trying to tell me through bunnies
that we're all going to die. My god!"

Jym Dyer

Apr 2, 2002, 6:20:41 PM4/2/02
>> On the big stock ticker on the Galactic Stock Exchange:
>> top:
>> RUN dn .47
>> DMC up .04
>> FOX dn 61

=v= I think MG was there too, though I didn't catch the number.
Still, it's pretty good that he's not delisted, considering he's
just a head in a jar who's being cleared from the Head Museum's
shelves for only $1.98!

> =v= Also, wasn't there a BYOB stock?

=v= Answering my own question, yes, a BYOB and a SLRM.
<_Jym_>

Moon

Apr 3, 2002, 4:27:07 AM4/3/02
In article <br6iause33t9dsi65...@4ax.com>,
residen...@bigfoot.com says...

I thought the 'pun' was funny:

"Help Prevent Stock Market Crashes
by driving safely"

And who else is gonna by 'Soylent Beans'?

I also liked the scene where Fry mooned Mom cause it reminds me of some
of my favourite taunt macros I was using in Descent 1 multiplayer (gosh,
the memories). I planned to use a phrase similar to 'you just got
vaporized' and used 'you just got Mooned' simply because this happened
to by my nick. Took some time till someone actually let me in on what
the phrase really ment... but as a taunt it really work like a charm ;)

BTW, DYN that the version of Men Without Hats' "The Safety Dance" hummed
by the 80's guy actually did not appear to be the original version?
Instead it sounded very much like intro of the 'original aussie
version' which is more like a dance remix of the original pop song.

Curiously enough a lot of 80's compilations I've seen only do have the
remix so maybe it was kinda popular and you in the US might not have
heard the other version at all.

Another thing: what does the shape of the Momcorp ship remind you of? It
kinda rings the bell but I just don't get it...

-< Moon >-

--
Futurama & Family Guy Airdates/Episode Code Translator/nfo Database
http://moon.nnyconline.de/

Michael Herzog

Apr 3, 2002, 9:44:14 AM4/3/02
"Moon" <Mo...@Uni-Duisburg.de> schrieb

> Another thing: what does the shape of the Momcorp ship remind you of? It
> kinda rings the bell but I just don't get it...

Reminds me of some design i've seen in Star Trek TNG mixed with Moms
hairstyle.

Jym Dyer

Apr 3, 2002, 3:11:53 PM4/3/02
> DYN that the version of Men Without Hats' "The Safety Dance"
> hummed by the 80's guy actually did not appear to be the
> original version? Instead it sounded very much like intro
> of the 'original aussie version' which is more like a dance
> remix of the original pop song.
>
> Curiously enough a lot of 80's compilations I've seen only do
> have the remix so maybe it was kinda popular and you in the US
> might not have heard the other version at all.

=v= I remember when that song was released in the U.S., and it
was always a version with that particular melodic hook. I don't
think I've ever heard the original Aussie version! Presumably,
neither did Fry nor That Guy.

> Another thing: what does the shape of the Momcorp ship remind
> you of?

=v= It reminds me of Mom more than anything else!
<_Jym_>

Tom Georgoulias

Apr 3, 2002, 10:29:50 PM4/3/02
In article <3ca717e8$0$17318$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, "Ben Stevens"
<benst...@optushome.com.au> wrote:

> Awesome, awesome to the max!
>
> was a good episode, thoughts?

Definately. One of the things I've always liked is the way Scruffy
appears in random episodes and is used to make some crucial decision, then
vanishes and isn't mentioned again. IIRC, he also died the way he lived
(lying on a cot reading an issue of Gigantic Asses ;)

The Pat Buchannan vote was also one of the highlights, as was the 1984
commercial. And the "last thing a delivery company should be concerned
with is deliveries. It's all about the brand." Quite fitting humor for
the dot com era we just exited.
--
Tom Georgoulias
http://www.io.com/~tomg

Robert J. Muldoon

Apr 4, 2002, 1:39:18 AM4/4/02
<< Australian? They were a Canadian group. Did they do a separate Aussie
version of the song? >>

They were Canadian? My friend said British. I thought they were Aussies,
just like Men at Work.

--
Sincerely,
Robert J. Muldoon

"We apologize for the error in the last edition, in which we stated that
'Mr. Fred Nicolme is a defective in the police force.' This was a
typographical error. We meant of course that Mr. Nicolme is a detective in
the police farce."

http://www.teamhomer.net/bolognaornot

S1.3 OFF+++ NED+++# ABE+++ FRI+++># CBG+++# BOB+++ ASS--- f++++ n--- pso
$+++ MG20, 7G09, 9F15, 2F13, 3F24, 3G01, 4F10, BABF07, AABF22----- M1984

Joshua

Apr 4, 2002, 4:21:12 PM4/4/02
Outstanding episode! My favorite quote:

"I'll handle this Fry. You get back to the farm, shift some
paradigms, revolutionize outside the box."

Anyone in the technology industry would get a kick out of that...

- Josh

Tom Georgoulias

Apr 4, 2002, 7:49:12 PM4/4/02
In article <41f2582f.0204...@posting.google.com>, "Joshua"
<usual...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Outstanding episode! My favorite quote:
>
> "I'll handle this Fry. You get back to the farm, shift some paradigms,
> revolutionize outside the box."
>
> Anyone in the technology industry would get a kick out of that...

No kidding! I rewatched last night. Another thing I Loved:

Farnsworth's Planet Express business plan, which he kept close to his
heart. (the organ was in a jar, in a desk drawer, and the plan was an
escape plan, not a biz plan. ;) "So long suckers!"

Larry

Apr 5, 2002, 1:44:49 AM4/5/02
On 4 Apr 2002 13:21:12 -0800, usual...@hotmail.com (Joshua) wrote:

>Outstanding episode! My favorite quote:
>
>"I'll handle this Fry. You get back to the farm, shift some
>paradigms, revolutionize outside the box."
>
>Anyone in the technology industry would get a kick out of that...
>
>- Josh

There's a commercial with a "motivational speaker" does a similar
routine.

"You've got to think outside the box. change the 'pair uh dig um' "

When it first aired, his idiotic pronunciation of paradigm reminded me
of Zapps 'sham pag in' instead of Champaign.

Then this episode made fun of the same cliche. Incredible.

--Larry

Moon

Apr 5, 2002, 4:21:33 AM4/5/02
In article <20020404.185556...@takethisout.io.com>,
to...@takethisout.io.com says...

> No kidding! I rewatched last night. Another thing I Loved:
>
> Farnsworth's Planet Express business plan, which he kept close to his
> heart. (the organ was in a jar, in a desk drawer, and the plan was an
> escape plan, not a biz plan. ;) "So long suckers!"

I think this is a pure coincidence but there was an american airline
commercial about 10 years ago where some ppl where boarding a plane. On
their way to it they met a lot of airline ppl while paying the tickets,
checking in the suitcases and stuff. And whenever they turned away the
workers laughed their asses off and said "sucker" cause they obviously
payed too much since they weren't using that airline that did the
commercial.

In the last scene they show one of those guys who put the suitcases into
the plane (dunno the correct term) and he ways his hand and shouts "So
long suckers!".

It's sometimes weird to see what kind of trivia stuff gets stuck on your
mind...

Moon

Apr 5, 2002, 4:21:34 AM4/5/02
In article <Jym.wzg02...@econet.org>, j...@econet.org says...

> > DYN that the version of Men Without Hats' "The Safety Dance"
> > hummed by the 80's guy actually did not appear to be the
> > original version? Instead it sounded very much like intro
> > of the 'original aussie version' which is more like a dance
> > remix of the original pop song.
> >
> > Curiously enough a lot of 80's compilations I've seen only do
> > have the remix so maybe it was kinda popular and you in the US
> > might not have heard the other version at all.
>
> =v= I remember when that song was released in the U.S., and it
> was always a version with that particular melodic hook. I don't
> think I've ever heard the original Aussie version! Presumably,
> neither did Fry nor That Guy.

You bet!

I temporarily uploaded the two versions on crappy but still audible 64
kbit to my subdomain on nncyonline.de:

http://moon.nnyconline.de/stuff/men_without_hats-the_safety_dance.mp3

1.2 MB, this is the Album version that was popular in Germany.

http://moon.nnyconline.de/stuff/men_without_hats-the_safety_dance_
(original_aussie_version).mp3

2.5 MB, this is the other version which also was released as the 12"
version in Germany. And only this version has that particular melodic
hook the 80's guy was humming, it starts at 23 seconds into the song.

They are totally different and guess which I like more ;) Check it out.

JvG

Apr 5, 2002, 7:25:08 AM4/5/02
In article <MPG.17178afb1...@news.uni-duisburg.de>, Moon <Mo...@Uni-Duisburg.de> wrote:

>They are totally different and guess which I like more ;) Check it out.

I like neither. ;)

Glad the 80s are gone! :P

Robert J. Muldoon

Apr 5, 2002, 2:51:10 PM4/5/02
<< When it first aired, his idiotic pronunciation of paradigm reminded me of
Zapps 'sham pag in' instead of Champaign. >>

So it is "^Par uh dime"? Anyway, Curley (of the Three Stooges) once said at
one of those society balls they seemed to get invited to, "Ooh! Cham ^pag
nay!" (the French spelling is "Champagne").

--
Sincerely,
Robert J. Muldoon

"When you step on the brakes, your life is in your foot's hands."
--George Carlin

Moon

Apr 5, 2002, 3:47:14 PM4/5/02
In article <3cad96f8$0$484$45be...@newscene.com>, jea...@spam.dds.nl
says...
MMh, guess you would think differently if you've experienced them having
just become a teenager like me...

Larry

Apr 5, 2002, 11:08:13 PM4/5/02
On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:51:10 GMT, "Robert J. Muldoon"
<nob...@replay.net> wrote:

><< When it first aired, his idiotic pronunciation of paradigm reminded me of
>Zapps 'sham pag in' instead of Champaign. >>
>
>So it is "^Par uh dime"?

I believe it's "Par uh dim", but I have heard it pronounced "par uh
dime" as well. I think they are both correct. The 'g' is definitely
silent.

>Anyway, Curley (of the Three Stooges) once said at
>one of those society balls they seemed to get invited to, "Ooh! Cham ^pag
>nay!"

I think it was an episode called "The Hoi Polloi". It was a parody of
Pigmallion / My Fair Lady (minus the music).

> (the French spelling is "Champagne").

My spell checker let that slide for some reason. It may have seen that
I capitalized it and assumed it was a proper name. Which Champagne is.

--Larry

Larry

Apr 5, 2002, 11:21:43 PM4/5/02
On 5 Apr 2002 06:25:08 -0600, jea...@spam.dds.nl (JvG) wrote:

>>They are totally different and guess which I like more ;) Check it out.
>
>I like neither. ;)

I like the Brady Bunch version by Weird Al.

>Glad the 80s are gone! :P

If you've seen "That 70's Show" they have a sequel called "That 80's
show".

If you get the chance, tape it. Then erase the tape, tape something
else over it and throw it away. It's not funny because the 80's
weren't funny.

That 70's Show is pretty good though.

--Larry

Leandro Pardini

Apr 6, 2002, 4:05:52 AM4/6/02
> > I like neither. ;)
> >
> > Glad the 80s are gone! :P
> >
> MMh, guess you would think differently if you've experienced them having
> just become a teenager like me...

Or if you just don't happen to like today's mostly crap music.

I personally like the first version more, not the "aussie" one.

Rev. Bleech_

Apr 6, 2002, 5:31:32 AM4/6/02
On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:24:25 GMT, Hundsfurtz
<hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> spewed forth:

>The first version is the correct original version, the other is as you
>say a remix that was done later on - probably for dance clubs.
>
>I prefer the first version released in 1982.
>
>Some background - it was released with a music video featuring the
>singers and a midget dancing around a Maypole dressed in clothing from
>medieval England. The midget was dressed as a court jester with the
>multi-spiked hat.

Wow. That is exactly what I see every time I close my eyes.
--
=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-==-=-=
BleechWorld : Too Fly to Die - http://bleechworld.cjb.net

"But if I grow up to be as big as Dad, won't my skin be too TIGHT ?!?"

Floyd Code : v1.2a r FU 0/0/r FD 0? 0 Animals/WYWH 40 271 26.2% <03apr02>

JvG

Apr 6, 2002, 5:10:08 PM4/6/02
In article <MPG.17182bbe4...@news.uni-duisburg.de>, Moon <Mo...@Uni-Duisburg.de> wrote:

>MMh, guess you would think differently if you've experienced them having
>just become a teenager like me...

Well, I'm 27 now. So I didn't miss the 80s, I lived through them consciously.
;)

JvG

Apr 6, 2002, 5:11:02 PM4/6/02

>That 70's Show is pretty good though.

Yeah I know, it's not bad at all.

JvG

Apr 6, 2002, 5:12:13 PM4/6/02
In article <807024c5e9616864...@mm.invalid.de>, Markus Mehring <m...@gmx.net> wrote:

>>Glad the 80s are gone! :P
>

>Oh boo-hoo! >:)
>Seems you're either too young or too old to really appreciate the 80s. Hmm,
>this probably would also render you outside of the basic Futurama target
>group... :)
>

>CU! Markus (80s guy)

Well, guess I can toss my Futurama DVDs out the window then. ;)

Jeremy B

Apr 7, 2002, 8:35:45 PM4/7/02
In article <v5pfaus3souimslqs...@4ax.com>, Larry
<residen...@bigfoot.com> writes:

>The Hebrew banner at the "bot-mitzvah":
>Home (?)
>Etch (????)
>Robot (pretty sure)
>(man, you don't practice something for 25 years and you get rusty.
>Someone here must be able to pronounce it properly)

Hayom Aht Robot... "Today I am a Robot."
------
"Have you ever cooked a human... out of love?"

Larry

Apr 7, 2002, 9:59:32 PM4/7/02
On 08 Apr 2002 00:35:45 GMT, krytens...@aol.comih8spam (Jeremy B)
wrote:

>>The Hebrew banner at the "bot-mitzvah":
>>Home (?)
>>Etch (????)
>>Robot (pretty sure)
>>(man, you don't practice something for 25 years and you get rusty.
>>Someone here must be able to pronounce it properly)
>
>Hayom Aht Robot... "Today I am a Robot."

Thanks. I was actually close than I thought. Last time I read Hebrew
was 1976. I have fountain pen to prove it.

--Larry

TK Baltimore

Apr 8, 2002, 12:28:58 AM4/8/02
In article <Oenr8.10039$GG1.3...@news2.east.cox.net>, "Robert J.
Muldoon" <nob...@replay.net> wrote:

> << When it first aired, his idiotic pronunciation of paradigm reminded me of
> Zapps 'sham pag in' instead of Champaign. >>
>
> So it is "^Par uh dime"? Anyway, Curley (of the Three Stooges) once said at
> one of those society balls they seemed to get invited to, "Ooh! Cham ^pag
> nay!" (the French spelling is "Champagne").

The English (American) spelling is "champagne" also, isn't it?

http://futurama.tktv.net

-TK
http://www.tktv.net

TK Baltimore

Apr 8, 2002, 12:29:54 AM4/8/02
In article <g4rsau05bg0j7h6rs...@4ax.com>, Larry
<residen...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:51:10 GMT, "Robert J. Muldoon"
> <nob...@replay.net> wrote:
>

> ><< When it first aired, his idiotic pronunciation of paradigm reminded me of
> >Zapps 'sham pag in' instead of Champaign. >>
> >
> >So it is "^Par uh dime"?
>
> I believe it's "Par uh dim", but I have heard it pronounced "par uh
> dime" as well. I think they are both correct. The 'g' is definitely
> silent.

In American English, it is most definitely "pair uh dime."

Jym Dyer

Apr 8, 2002, 5:17:21 PM4/8/02
> IIRC, he [Scruffy] also died the way he lived (lying on a

> cot reading an issue of Gigantic Asses ;)

=v= And in this episode he's reading _National_Pornographic_.
<_Jym_>

Jym Dyer

Apr 8, 2002, 5:19:38 PM4/8/02
> There's a commercial with a "motivational speaker" does
> a similar routine.
>
> "You've got to think outside the box. change the 'pair
> uh dig um' "

=v= Dig 'im!

=v= This commercial ran during _Futurestock_ in my area.
<_Jym_>

P.S.: http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Jym.wzu244l29o.fsf%40econet.org

Fen Phen

Apr 8, 2002, 11:23:57 PM4/8/02
"Larry" <residen...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> When it first aired, his idiotic pronunciation of paradigm reminded me
> of Zapps 'sham pag in' instead of Champaign.

It's "champagne." "Champaign" is a city in Illinois. (University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.)

Larry

Apr 9, 2002, 3:53:57 AM4/9/02

Yeah, I spelled it wrong, but I can't imagine that I spelled it
Champaign. So, I am going to blame the spell checker for that putting
in.

--Larry

Pocketwatch

Apr 15, 2002, 2:31:57 PM4/15/02

"Rev. Bleech_" wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:24:25 GMT, Hundsfurtz
> <hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> spewed forth:
>
> >The first version is the correct original version, the other is as you
> >say a remix that was done later on - probably for dance clubs.
> >
> >I prefer the first version released in 1982.
> >
> >Some background - it was released with a music video featuring the
> >singers and a midget dancing around a Maypole dressed in clothing from
> >medieval England. The midget was dressed as a court jester with the
> >multi-spiked hat.
>
> Wow. That is exactly what I see every time I close my eyes.
> --

Doesn't that get disturbing after a while?

Rev. Bleech_

Apr 15, 2002, 3:36:43 PM4/15/02
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:31:57 GMT, Pocketwatch <Pocke...@wans.net>
spewed forth:

>"Rev. Bleech_" wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:24:25 GMT, Hundsfurtz
>> <hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> spewed forth:
>>
>> >The first version is the correct original version, the other is as you
>> >say a remix that was done later on - probably for dance clubs.
>> >
>> >I prefer the first version released in 1982.
>> >
>> >Some background - it was released with a music video featuring the
>> >singers and a midget dancing around a Maypole dressed in clothing from
>> >medieval England. The midget was dressed as a court jester with the
>> >multi-spiked hat.
>>
>> Wow. That is exactly what I see every time I close my eyes.
>

>Doesn't that get disturbing after a while?

It's a pain that never ends.
--

=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-==-=-=
BleechWorld : Too Fly to Die - http://bleechworld.cjb.net
To e-mail me, nevermind the BOLLOCKS | Yar. FOAD.
=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-==-=-=

"I had a good feeling!"

Floyd Code : v1.2a r FU 0/0/r FD 0? 0 Animals/WYWH 40 274 26.2% <13apr02>

Howard Wilson II

Apr 15, 2002, 5:45:58 PM4/15/02
Rev. Bleech_ <msi...@bo-nc.ll-rr.ock-com.s> wrote in

> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:31:57 GMT, Pocketwatch <Pocke...@wans.net>
> spewed forth:
>
>>"Rev. Bleech_" wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:24:25 GMT, Hundsfurtz
>>> <hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> spewed forth:

>>> Wow. That is exactly what I see every time I close my eyes.
>>
>>Doesn't that get disturbing after a while?
>
> It's a pain that never ends.

It just goes on and on my friends.

Howard

rem...@bluedemesnes.com Cabal# 24601-fnord | Sleep is irrelevant.

Pocketwatch

Apr 16, 2002, 12:44:43 PM4/16/02

"Rev. Bleech_" wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:31:57 GMT, Pocketwatch <Pocke...@wans.net>
> spewed forth:
>
> >"Rev. Bleech_" wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:24:25 GMT, Hundsfurtz
> >> <hunds...@BAHSPAMlasvegas.com> spewed forth:

> >> Wow. That is exactly what I see every time I close my eyes.
> >
> >Doesn't that get disturbing after a while?
>
> It's a pain that never ends.

Have you tried Maximum Strength Rationalization ?