Time Keeps on Slippin Review

Bartman454

May 7, 2001, 1:19:56 AM5/7/01
Hello all well i just finished watching the new ep tonight and i have to say
very clever and funny, the whole Harlem Globetrotter thing was totally off the
wall and i really liked it. Leela and Fry's love subplot was okay but not
spectacular its been done better. As for my fav episode of the season (Yeah i
know we still have one more but i dont think its gonna win.) it would easily
have to go to Parasites Lost by Eric Horsted (i think) this episode for myself
had one of the best combinations of story and jokes around. Whether it be the
best done romance between Leela and Fry during the whole series or the
hilarious running gag from Bender "It's hopeless abandon ship" this episode had
it all. What has always pulled me into the show is the absolutely wonderful
unique stories like planet of the robots or especially the rob mafia episode.
As for things that need to be worked out for next season #1 either start
developing Hermes character or send him the way of Marvin Monroe. #2 Give some
more time to Amy she is pretty cool,#3 find some new jokes for Zoidberg, and
last but not least #4 more female nudity you did it pretty well tonight so just
keep on trucking thats it from me

Tom

Mike Zaite

May 7, 2001, 1:44:18 AM5/7/01
Bartman454 wrote:

> Hello all well i just finished watching the new ep tonight and i have to say
> very clever and funny, the whole Harlem Globetrotter thing was totally off the
> wall and i really liked it. Leela and Fry's love subplot was okay but not
> spectacular its been done better. As for my fav episode of the season (Yeah i
> know we still have one more but i dont think its gonna win.) it would easily
> have to go to Parasites Lost by Eric Horsted (i think) this episode for myself
> had one of the best combinations of story and jokes around. Whether it be the
> best done romance between Leela and Fry during the whole series or the
> hilarious running gag from Bender "It's hopeless abandon ship" this episode had
> it all. What has always pulled me into the show is the absolutely wonderful
> unique stories like planet of the robots or especially the rob mafia episode.

I agree "Parasites Lost" Was probably the best episode of Season 3 (I don't hold
much hope for Next week's episode) With "Luck Of The Fryrish" in close second. But
I think tonights episode was nothing but Funny jokes and a fair main plot that was
cluttered with a verry poor second plot with Fry/and Leela and a nothing Bender 1/2
plot that only served to give him screen time. They should have kept it a one plot
episode baised on the Globetrotters and Farnsworth.

> As for things that need to be worked out for next season #1 either start
> developing Hermes character or send him the way of Marvin Monroe.

Well "Route Of All Evil" would have done that this season but it was skipped to be
helled over for season 4.

> #2 Give some more time to Amy she is pretty cool,#3 find some new jokes for
> Zoidberg, and
> last but not least

These two could work togeather. Give Zoidberg a little less time for the same old
pathetic looser jokes leaving more screen time for other characters. Again another
Cliped episode would have involved Amy and Kiff this season but it to will have to
wait untill Fall.

> #4 more female nudity you did it pretty well tonight so just
> keep on trucking thats it from me

In a way I was suprised because you don't really see that kinda stuff with females
it's usualy only males. But when you think about it your not seeing anything
diffrent. It's just skin and an ass crack for both sexes. Makes you wonder why you
don't see it more. Then there's Zoidberg.
--
Mike Zaite ICQ:25758172

"...Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car
would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The
monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat
the donkey. "-Jimmy James, News Radio