Dead in here

Vidcapper

Dec 25, 2014, 2:33:48 AM12/25/14
Does no-one watch the newer episodes?

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Ynot

Dec 28, 2014, 1:01:14 PM12/28/14
Yeah but it's the holidays and people are busy. That ans the series benn cancelled so...

F Fan

Dec 29, 2014, 7:31:59 PM12/29/14
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 07:33:43 +0000, Vidcapper <vidca...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>Does no-one watch the newer episodes?

Yeah, back when they first aired. What's the point of coming here to
comment about them now?

Vidcapper

Dec 30, 2014, 2:25:15 AM12/30/14
Well they are still new episodes to the UK.

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

weary flake

Jan 5, 2015, 1:49:04 PM1/5/15
On 2014-12-25 07:33:43 +0000, Vidcapper said:

> Does no-one watch the newer episodes?

It is permissable to discuss older episodes.
So grab a Slurm and party.

Clu

Feb 2, 2015, 10:18:38 AM2/2/15
Oops! Terribly sorry... yeh talk about the episodes, always glad to
talk some Futurama. I'll make sure to check here. Hell, even give me
a chance to watch the old episodes again!

Doc Clu

Vidcapper

Feb 2, 2015, 12:14:37 PM2/2/15
On 02/02/2015 15:19, Clu wrote:
> Oops! Terribly sorry... yeh talk about the episodes, always glad to
> talk some Futurama. I'll make sure to check here. Hell, even give me
> a chance to watch the old episodes again!

The final episode has just aired in the UK.

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Clu

Feb 2, 2015, 2:22:23 PM2/2/15
So talk about it, what did you think of the last season?

Vidcapper

Feb 3, 2015, 2:16:17 AM2/3/15
On 02/02/2015 19:23, Clu wrote:

> So talk about it, what did you think of the last season?

I liked it as much as most of the earlier ones.

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham