Upcoming Episodes - December 2-16

1 view

Don Del Grande

Dec 1, 2001, 11:41:35 AM12/1/01
12/ 2 - A Fox NFL doubleheader day; stations in the Mountain
and Pacific time zones will get "The Cryonic Woman"

12/ 9 - NEW EPISODE - Roswell That Ends Well
Thanks to a supernova and the Planet Express ship's microwave,
the ship is sent back in time to 1947, where it lands in Roswell,
New Mexico, and Fry (with Bender's head) has to free the captured
Dr. Zoidberg (with Bender's body), who is being held at a base
by, among other people, Fry's grandfather

Most cities in the Eastern and Central time zones will see Futurama
in its entirety, unless the local Fox station decides to show the
Washington-Arizona game, in which case it will be joined in progress.
The exceptions:

Definitely a full episode (* means there is a slight change it will
be in progress if the local team's game is blacked out):
Atlanta*, Buffalo*, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas*, Detroit,
Green Bay*, New Orleans, New York, Pittsburgh*, St. Louis*, Tampa*

Most likely, but not definitely, a full episode: Kansas City

Definitely in progress (* means there is a slight chance it will be
a full episode if the local team's game is blacked out)
Boston*, Cincinnati*, Minneapolis*, Philadephia*, Washington

Most likely, but not definitely, joined in progress:
Cleveland, Jacksonville, Memphis

Note that cities where the episode is marked "joined in progress"
may move the episode to a different time if the game runs too
long

12/16 - Another Fox NFL doubleheader day; stations in the Mountain
and Pacific time zones will get "Mother's Day"

Don Del Grande, del_g...@netvista.net
S1.1 MAG+++ LIS++ BAR+ SKI+ MrsK+ MissH+ P&S# FLA- (heresy!)
f+++ n+++ Ilps(w) $+++ M39
I read the story about both Christmas episodes airing December 23 at
9:00 too - even if that really was David X. Cohen who posted the
original post, I'll believe it when Fox actually puts it in a schedule
somewhere

Michael Zaite

Dec 7, 2001, 11:52:00 AM12/7/01

"Don Del Grande" <del_g...@netvista.net> wrote in message

<...>

> Most likely, but not definitely, joined in progress:
> Cleveland, Jacksonville, Memphis

I'd like to point out that my current listings have the Washington-Arizona
game on from 4-7 in Cleveland. So it's definite now, no new episode for us.
--
Mike Zaite ICQ:25758172
My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will never,