Punky Brewster On Friends..

MiddleEarth

Sep 8, 2004, 5:09:49 PM9/8/04
I only just realised that Soleil Moon Frye who played Punky Brewster, is the
Girl that keeps punching Joey..

In TOW... ???????

Kukie

Sep 8, 2004, 10:34:12 PM9/8/04

"MiddleEarth" <hi...@paradise.net.nz> wrote

> I only just realised that Soleil Moon Frye who played Punky Brewster, is
the
> Girl that keeps punching Joey..

Cool, thanks to you I just became enlightened on that fact too.
I think I was aware of it when it aired because I believe it was a topic of
discussion on the boards but the info had completely left my cranium :-)

Mphsrick43

Sep 9, 2004, 2:16:11 AM9/9/04
>Subject: Punky Brewster On Friends..
>From: "MiddleEarth" hi...@paradise.net.nz
>Date: 9/8/2004 4:09 PM EST

>I only just realised that Soleil Moon Frye who played Punky Brewster, is the
>Girl that keeps punching Joey..
>
>In TOW... ???????

typical friends casting. none of the girls have any tits worth looking at. so
they hire a guest star who had her's cut off.

p r i y a

Sep 9, 2004, 3:47:10 AM9/9/04
"MiddleEarth" <hi...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:<QyK%c.2754$mZ2.2...@news02.tsnz.net>...

> I only just realised that Soleil Moon Frye who played Punky Brewster, is the
> Girl that keeps punching Joey..
>
> In TOW... ???????

in 'TOW The Girl Who Hits Joey' of course. :)

p r i y a

Sep 9, 2004, 3:49:13 AM9/9/04
"Kukie" <ImK...@intergate.com> wrote in message news:<10jvg1j...@corp.supernews.com>...

This was episode 515. I didn't know you were posting here since then?

Paul Hyett

Sep 9, 2004, 2:50:10 AM9/9/04

S5-15 : TOW the Girl Who Hits Joey.
--
Paul 'US Sitcom Fan' Hyett

MiddleEarth

Sep 9, 2004, 11:40:43 PM9/9/04
Obviously TOW The girl who hit's Joey...

Many thanks for your responses...

She certainly blossomed well, likewise "child actresses" like Drew
Barrymore, and Emma Watson from Harry Potter...

"Joey" doesn't air in NZ untill well into 2005, so I might have to Bit
Torrent download it... cause I really wanna see it...

Gee I miss friends.. I'm glad the NZ networks are playing re-runs... Despite
the fact I have the ENTIRE Series on DVD (Execpt Series 10 due for release
later this year..) I still HAVE to watch it when it's on the Telly !

Is there a Website someone that can recommend, that has the best pictures of
the Friend Actresses ? (Apart from the Obvious Celebrity sites) A Dedicated
Friends site....

"Could I BE wearing anymore Clothes ?"

:0)

MiddleEarth.

"Smile... I'll pay for the Surgery !....."

"p r i y a" <nis...@emirates.net.ae> wrote in message

me

Sep 10, 2004, 1:00:33 AM9/10/04

> Gee I miss friends.. I'm glad the NZ networks are playing re-runs...
Despite
> the fact I have the ENTIRE Series on DVD (Execpt Series 10 due for
release
> later this year..) I still HAVE to watch it when it's on the Telly !

I have all the US season sets (thru season 7) and all of them on tape, yet
I still watch it on the daily airings. Watching it right now in fact
(episode
605 TOW Joey's Porsche) :)

Kukie

Sep 10, 2004, 1:07:12 AM9/10/04

"p r i y a" <nis...@emirates.net.ae> wrote
> This was episode 515. I didn't know you were posting here since then?

I forgot to mention, I believe (back then) my sn was Pcards1 on the
newsgroups....

Mphsrick43

Sep 11, 2004, 1:27:52 AM9/11/04
all of the pics listed were post operation. he had the operation in 1992 at the
age of 16 when she grew to a 36dd+. she suffered from a condition known as
gigantomastia.

MiddleEarth

Sep 12, 2004, 4:57:09 PM9/12/04
> I have all the US season sets (thru season 7) and all of them on tape, yet
> I still watch it on the daily airings. Watching it right now in fact
> (episode
> 605 TOW Joey's Porsche) :)

What's wrong with us ? We can watch ANY episode, ANYTIME...

There must be something about live to air Telly, that makes us feel like
it's "not really finished".. yeah ?

ahearnc...@gmail.com

May 27, 2020, 6:00:22 PM5/27/20
Ggv