Bouncy hair

lynette chia

Mar 21, 1995, 11:55:19 PM3/21/95
Does anyone happen to know what it is that Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) uses
in her hair to make it so big and bouncy? Has anyone noticed this too?

Satur9

Mar 22, 1995, 11:17:43 AM3/22/95
:Does anyone happen to know what it is that Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) uses

:in her hair to make it so big and bouncy? Has anyone noticed this too?

:From: lc...@unixg.ubc.ca (lynette chia)

Does anyone happen to know what it is that Courtney Cox (Monica) uses to
make her breats so big and bouncy? Has anyone noticed this too?

From J.Bourne, Possesor of the Knees

Cat

Mar 22, 1995, 2:00:34 PM3/22/95
lynette chia <lc...@unixg.ubc.ca> wrote:
>Does anyone happen to know what it is that Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) uses
>in her hair to make it so big and bouncy? Has anyone noticed this too?

It's likely nothing more than a combination of a good haircut, good
hair, and a hairdresser tending to it in between takes.

Cat ----------------------------------------- |\ _,,,--,,_ ,) ---------
c...@rumpleteazer.feline.org /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'
c...@va.pubnix.com |,4- ) )-,_ ) /\
http://www.feline.org/~feline/ -------------'---''(_/--' (_/-' -----F.Lee----

Sommer Jill

Mar 22, 1995, 3:17:56 PM3/22/95
lynette chia (lc...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:
: Does anyone happen to know what it is that Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) uses
: in her hair to make it so big and bouncy? Has anyone noticed this too?

There is an article in Cosmo or Glamour this month that quotes
Jennifer as doing her own hair. Check it out. She goes into a little
detail.

--

Jill Sommer (jso...@phoenix.kent.edu) "Grab life by the beans."
Kent State University -Columbian Coffee ad

Hakuna Matata

Despo Makris

Mar 23, 1995, 12:51:30 PM3/23/95
In article <3koajn$c...@nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca>, lc...@unixg.ubc.ca says...

>Does anyone happen to know what it is that Jennifer Aniston (Rachel)
uses
>in her hair to make it so big and bouncy? Has anyone noticed this too?

In the latest issue of Glamour magazine, the author talks about
celebreties low-fuss hair. She interviewed Jennifer Aniston about what
she does. As per Ms. Aniston: `My haircut barely requires styling,`says
Aniston. She blowdries her hair with a round brush and uses moisturizing
creams, like Sebastian Potion 9. `My routine is so easy, I`d rather do
it myself than train someone to do it.`

Hope this helps. Go crazy!!!