An official Friends cookbook is coming this fall

Ubiquitous

May 20, 2020, 8:20:08 PM5/20/20
Friends the Official Cookbook will feature more than 90 recipes that author
Amanda Nicole Yee says is inspired by the hit series, including Joey
Tribbiani's favorite meatball sub and Rachel Green's trifle.

--
Every American should want President Trump and his administration to handle
the coronavirus epidemic effectively and successfully. Those who seem eager

graham

May 20, 2020, 8:40:08 PM5/20/20
On 2020-05-20 6:19 p.m., Ubiquitous wrote:
> Friends the Official Cookbook will feature more than 90 recipes that author
> Amanda Nicole Yee says is inspired by the hit series, including Joey
> Tribbiani's favorite meatball sub and Rachel Green's trifle.
>
> --
> Every American should want President Trump and his administration to handle
> the coronavirus epidemic effectively and successfully.

But he fails on every count!

Ubiquitous

May 20, 2020, 8:50:26 PM5/20/20
In article <ra4il7$odh$1...@dont-email.me>, g.st...@shaw.ca wrote:
>On 2020-05-20 6:19 p.m., Ubiquitous wrote:

>> Friends the Official Cookbook will feature more than 90 recipes that
>> author Amanda Nicole Yee says is inspired by the hit series, including
>> Joey Tribbiani's favorite meatball sub and Rachel Green's trifle.
>
>But he fails on every count!

Right you are, Kenny!

--
Every American should want President Trump and his administration to handle

anim8rfsk

May 20, 2020, 11:23:58 PM5/20/20
Wed, 20 May 2020 17:19:57 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Friends the Official Cookbook will feature more than 90 recipes that author
> Amanda Nicole Yee says is inspired by the hit series, including Joey
> Tribbiani's favorite meatball sub and Rachel Green's trifle.

Why?

All I can remember food wise from Friends is the line "it tastes like feet"

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Your Name

May 21, 2020, 2:09:28 AM5/21/20
On 2020-05-21 03:23:57 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
> Wed, 20 May 2020 17:19:57 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>> Friends the Official Cookbook will feature more than 90 recipes that author
>> Amanda Nicole Yee says is inspired by the hit series, including Joey
>> Tribbiani's favorite meatball sub and Rachel Green's trifle.
>
> Why?
>
> All I can remember food wise from Friends is the line "it tastes like feet"

Yep. Her trifle had a layer of beef! She supposedly mixed up the
recipes for trifle and Shepherd's pie. Nobody is ever going to want to
make that ... but someone has already made a recipe for it with a fake
beef layer:
<https://brendid.com/rachels-friends-thanksgiving-trifle-recipe-with-fake-beef/>