Thank you, Wuhan Flu!

1 view

Ubiquitous

Mar 19, 2020, 8:24:48 PM3/19/20
Filming on the untitled reunion special was scheduled for next Monday
and Tuesday. But due to the coronavirus crisis, the special has been
delayed until May. According to Deadline, HBO Max is "believed" to be
launching in late May. So it's possible the Friends reunion special
could still be used to launch the WarnerMedia streaming service. "Given
the severity of the health crisis, which ground all Hollywood
production to a halt in a matter of days, it is currently doubtful that
any film or TV production could resume by May though the situation is
being evaluated week by week and even day by day," says Deadline's
Nellie Andreeva. "Right now, there are strict federal and state
guidelines limiting public gatherings to help curb the spread of the
virus, which are expected to be in place for weeks."

--
Every American should want President Trump and his administration to
handle the coronavirus epidemic effectively and successfully. Those who

trotsky

Mar 20, 2020, 2:14:54 AM3/20/20
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> Wrote in message:

With any luck, "Mike Weber", you'll succumb to the coronavirus and
die. Here's hoping!

FPP

Mar 20, 2020, 6:25:13 AM3/20/20
Christ, you better hope not... that could eliminate a third of the
posters in this group.

--
Donald Trump on COVID-19: "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a
couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - March 13, 2020
This is what happens when you prioritize 'loyalty' over 'competence'.

trotsky

Mar 21, 2020, 5:12:17 PM3/21/20
On 3/20/2020 5:25 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 3/20/20 2:14 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> Wrote in message:
>>
>> With any luck, "Mike Weber", you'll succumb to the coronavirus and
>>   die.  Here's hoping!
>>

> Christ, you better hope not... that could eliminate a third of the
> posters in this group.

Sure, but it will be Nobody special.