Monica's Middle name

Gizzypb100

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

I think Phoebe was refering to the day i.e
it was the day before Christmas Eve
so she said - Merry Christmas Eve Eve
i.e the eve of Christmas Eve.

Amanda :)
"Ever stop to think...and forget to start again?"

LoisMarieA

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

Hi all, I think Monica's middle name is Ellen. Her full name is: Monica
Ellen Geller. I could be wrong but that is how I remember it...

D. J. Kennedy

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Nicole <mai...@gvn.net> wrote:

>LoisMarieA wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I think Monica's middle name is Ellen. Her full name is: Monica
>> Ellen Geller. I could be wrong but that is how I remember it...
>
> You're wrong. Her middle name is Lillian, making her full name Monica
>Lillian Geller.

Don't think so. Her initials are MEG, not MLG.

David
| D. J. Kennedy e-mail: da...@tagsel.demon.co.uk |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Chandler: "Oh my God, that is so NOT the opposite of taking somebody's |
| underwear!" |

Chris Thompson

Jul 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/3/97

In article <8CA8A01B6156F9E4.02EAA6B927A3F6A1.EE11629E87027CB3@library-
proxy.airnews.net>, The All Knowing <ff...@hotmail.com> writes
>Chris Thompson <ch...@cjthompson.demon.co.uk> wrote in article
><rIsNMVAX...@cjthompson.demon.co.uk>...
>> Does anyone know what Monica's middle name is?
>>
>> I know it begins with E because when she was buying shares she bought
>> MEG, her initials.
>
>The middle name might be "Eve", because in one of the Christmas Episodes,
>Phoebe says to Monica, "Merry Christmas Eve, Eve." This might be just
>Phoebe being, you know, but it might be the answer everyone has been
>searching for.

Maybe, but it might just mean it was the day before christmas eve.

--
Chris Thompson
http://www.cjthompson.demon.co.uk/friends.html

Frog E4502

Jul 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/6/97

I personally think Monica Elaine sounds cool

litew...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2019, 3:46:17 PM7/19/19
Lol but it's not Lillian or Elaine..only her middle initial was ever revealed and it is an E. MEG the stock was the same as her initials. That's all we ever got...Im watching the episode as I write this.😉