OT: Hey,Donnie! Re: Uk Shoppers - Discount Vouchers and Promotional Codes - NOREPLY

Bobcat

May 30, 2005, 2:57:52 PM5/30/05

<save...@excites.com> wrote in message
news:5EHme.2025$CF.4...@news-1.opaltelecom.net...
> Do you shop online? Do you want to save money? Discount vouchers and
> promotional codes exist for a wide range of on-line retailers. A
> comprehensive list of these retailers are to be found here:
>
> http://www.ukshops.h15.ru/vouchers.html
>
> The site includes codes and vouchers for top UK shops such as Marks &
> Spencer, Currys, Boots and John Lewis. Plus many, many more.
>
> Click here for full details:
> http://www.ukshops.h15.ru/vouchers.html
>
> Note: J=£

manitou

May 30, 2005, 5:18:52 PM5/30/05
Bobcat wrote:

Do they include free trips to The Detroit Of Italy?

C.

Donnie

May 31, 2005, 5:25:27 PM5/31/05

I take it the vouchers have to be added to money and since I about to
lose my job again that would make it at best an interesting 30 minutes
looking.

Nice thought though.

Bobcat

May 31, 2005, 9:47:58 PM5/31/05

"Donnie" <donni...@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

Oh bummer, sorry to hear it. But you come from a gang who survived the Blitz
and whose survival rate is very high. Best to you...

Bobcat

Jun 1, 2005, 8:29:56 AM6/1/05

"Bobcat" <bob_cat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

They also survived invasions of bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover,
and Vera Lynn.

manitou

Jun 1, 2005, 9:42:10 AM6/1/05
Bobcat wrote:

> They also survived invasions of bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover...

Plus yours truly flying over those white cliffs 47 weeks ago...

C.

Bobcat

Jun 1, 2005, 1:00:17 PM6/1/05

"manitou" <manit...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Any of those bloody bluebirds fly into your jet's air intakes?

manitou

Jun 1, 2005, 2:27:32 PM6/1/05
Bobcat wrote:

>>>They also survived invasions of bluebirds over the white cliffs of
>>>Dover...
>
>>Plus yours truly flying over those white cliffs 47 weeks ago...
>
> Any of those bloody bluebirds fly into your jet's air intakes?

The Alitalia 767s are so rickety it's impossible to tell!

C.

Donnie

Jun 1, 2005, 3:44:09 PM6/1/05
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:27:32 -0400, manitou <manit...@rogers.com>
wrote:

Alway Late In Takeoff, Always Late In Arrival.

>C.

manitou

Jun 1, 2005, 6:14:44 PM6/1/05
Donnie wrote:

>>The Alitalia 767s are so rickety it's impossible to tell!
>
> Alway Late In Takeoff, Always Late In Arrival.

No more: they get around this by telling you flight times an hour
longer than normal, so you leave late and arrive early.

They say TO [aka Detroit of Canada] to The Detroit Of Italy is eight
hours, and return is nine -- but the reality is it's seven hours to and
eight hours return (even on rickety 767s...).

C. " voice of experience ....... "

" wants to go back ......... "

Kreisleriana

Jun 3, 2005, 7:53:40 PM6/3/05
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:00:17 -0400, "Bobcat"
<bob_cat...@hotmail.com> yodeled:

Ewwww.

The swifts I saw in Surrey would probably try to start a fight with
the plane, and chase it yelling "Come back, you pansy!!!"

Theresa

manitou

Jun 3, 2005, 9:39:31 PM6/3/05
Kreisleriana wrote:

> The swifts I saw in Surrey would probably try to start a fight with
> the plane, and chase it yelling "Come back, you pansy!!!"

No -- they'd do that to Nigel Fairservice, rrrrumping around the fens
and spinnies.....

C.

Kreisleriana

Jun 5, 2005, 4:06:01 AM6/5/05
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 21:39:31 -0400, manitou <manit...@rogers.com>
yodeled:

No doubt that they are a hell of a lot tougher than him. :P

manitou

Jun 5, 2005, 10:27:49 AM6/5/05
Kreisleriana wrote:

>>>The swifts I saw in Surrey would probably try to start a fight with
>>>the plane, and chase it yelling "Come back, you pansy!!!"
>>
>>No -- they'd do that to Nigel Fairservice, rrrrumping around the fens
>>and spinnies.....
>
> No doubt that they are a hell of a lot tougher than him. :P

They'd be right at home in movies like "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking
Barrels" and "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead".

C.

davidsim...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2013, 4:16:01 AM10/28/13
i often buy online at discount voucher http://hot-voucher.co.uk/ .i think it is ok because it has many iterms and cheap

dann...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2015, 1:02:15 PM1/10/15

About Us

2gees provides a fundamentally better way for consumers to shop. Most people shopping on the web go from store to store to find the products they want at the right price. With thousands of online stores to choose from, this process is tedious and time consuming. 2gees.com service allows consumers to search for products they want across several stores at the same time.

Our Mission

We help people save time and money. Our goal is to make the online shopping experience easy and pleasant. Users of continually tell us that they love the site because they love saving money. We value our customers and are dedicated to providing accurate and reliable information and service.

Contact Us

We welcome any questions or comments you have about 2gees: please direct them to our contact form.

www.2gees.co.uk

www.2gees.com